9.05.2012

Back From Hiatus

Good day. I've been writing a lot lately. Most of them have been from the heart and I feel a bit of liberation from what I can evaluate about my writings. I don't often read any piece right after I wrote it because I kept a habit to let it age on its own before I get to scan and read them. Most of them had been saved privately. 

I know it would be selfish on my part if I don't let somebody  read one of my deep, profound, private writings and be open to anyone especially here in the Blogspot. This Journal entry was written right after I woke up before I went on jogging. That day was also, for the first time, the grandest and most terrorizing Earthquake in my life I had experienced.
---
08/31/12
Friday
5:30am

I love this day! I am happy today I have doubts. Doubt is the beginning of prayer. without it I wound't be writing today. I love what I feel now. When moments come that I feel too weak, I pray. Then in a short notice, I see my weakness disappear like bubble in a hot, windy morning. I appreciate I'm filled with doubts and weaknesses. For knowing I have those things, I become stronger and stronger. And brighter and brighter.

Having a very strong personality is an asset. I become invulnerable having a very strong personality and peace of mind and peace of heart and peace of relationship. I know that in my little way of forming myself, I will then become a man of spirit and principle. My personal Integrity has gotten stronger day after day. I am aware that what I'm doing with regards to the decision I make after a stimulus, an amount of integrity is being formed in me. And so, yeah. I am happy today because I've developed myself well even for a little. I know that those little things I make based on integrity will bare fruit someday. I know. 

There is little I know about my self yet, but I don't worry about it. Someday I will. I love myself. I love everyone. I love this day. And I can't wait to tell her I love her...(line cut due to redundancy). Between stimulus and response is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. Our response determines our freedom and integrity. So yeah! Bring it on! :-)

---

Note: It was written all from the heart, not from the mind. Otherwise, it would be grammatically different if I did it from the mind.

Love and Care.

2 comments:

senyorito adonis said...

yeah.good pre! i'm pleased to read no sh*t here.:) you're a man of principle now. i notice that.:) keep inspiring, don't stop even if doubt comes. i'm your fan!

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

:))

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.