How's life? I came by to say I love you all very much. I been doing a lot of stuff these days that my appetite for blogging has exponentially declined. I know I'm messing with you guys because of the hiatus for myriad reasons that I can't come here regularly. I really miss you and I really really love you all. The humor and the life-and-shit topic will come to you in full swing when I'm done and feel at ease from my daily workload. I promise I will make it up to you.
For now, due to my inconsistency here, to put a substance let me put here a selection of the poems I made this month. It made its own way to dash off to Blogger my new found love of poetry making. Everyone has a poetry in us. If there's love in us, there's poetry in us. I made them while doing my morning ritual(sitting on the bowl).
Vintage Twilight
© 2012 David Martin Asebias
A coffee in Autumn
from whence it comes
from dust I adore thy name.
Pouring from her breast-meat
the art of sacrifice,
from the taste of her sweat
I see her blossom
as we collide in the heat of passion
like a tire burning in an asphalt.
The beauty of her incurable wound
seemingly stoic
satisfying my carnal appetite
now tattooed in the typescript of time.
Zombies
© 2012 David Martin Asebias
Sky in fluorescent glow
viewed from light years,
here I am
standing below a dim streetlight
puffing the smoke
of a cigarette lit from awhile.
Wanting,
dreaming of a life-sized monument.
That of Rizal.
From this fearless bayonet
I see dead people.
Nothing but bravery and will
I face them in battlefield.
Their heads bald,
their bodies cold, thirst for flesh,
hard,
stiff as rigor mortis.
They look like my lovely brothers.
Oh zombies, you little fuck.
Not anyone could feel
nor endure
the trail to combat the horror
in this dead-filled land
face-to-face with death.
Oh God, help me.
Brotherhood And A Brother's Plea
© 2011 David Martin Asebias
Brotherhood, brotherhood
for whom the bell tolls.
Brothers everywhere,
brothers anywhere.
From whip we were given birth
Oh elitist Tau Gamma Phi.
Who shall we to go
if not for you.
I love thee, oh brothers
my blood and your blood,
my flesh and your flesh,
full swing and hit fast we were born,
to end do as part.
If the bell tolls for arm
for you we stand,
death comes in a few
but we will stand
for man is a brethren unto man.
---
:-)
Love and Care.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.