2.20.2012

Quick Post

So it's touchdown. I wanted to blog the other day, but due to some bloodsucking fiesta of massive death toll and Earthquakes and shit on pants and whatnots, my world got even worse.

As the headline says this will be a short in form post, I do not know how this thing will work out but I'm here to tell you I'm high with crack. I mean, I'm high from this feeling which no substance or any herbal stimulant could match the ecstasy I'm feeling right now. 1813, that's the passer number my name is registered respectively from the Board passers in alphabetical arrangement.You will know all about it by clicking this Link. Whether you like it or not I would still want you to visit the site to personally see my name in there. That wouldn't be too hard, right?

I am fascinated by my posts nowadays. The night I was informed my name was in the list of the passers my balls almost fell off. You know that feeling when all in a sudden everything turns to your favor and you can't stop but pee your pants from such a huge elation. Though it's been 4 nights from now, that night was really a hell of a night. For the moment, my life has turned to a vast source of human hope and belief. I am happy and all is well.

The night when the result came, my father, I witnessed for the first time greeting me with chin lifted very proud of me. The atmosphere suddenly shape-shifted to a melodramatic mode. I was reminded that time how little things I achieve mean a lot to my parents. And my mom who was highly proud of her son exalted jubilantly from the dusts and ashes off the ground where she was standing. Being the loser of the family, I proved once again the worth of my being, flesh and blood, fabricated from my parents' love and belief in me, and the belief I can do large things because I have faith. Man, you have no idea what I am capable of with faith in me. The unparallelled hard works I did to achieve victory has now come to fruition. With pain comes glory. That night I cried on my father's shoulder for the first time in my life.

Lastly, I would like to extend my gratitude to the people who reached out to greet me on my great victory. Those simple acts of appreciation boasted the long-been-slept esteem of mine. Beneath the cranium of my brain I sensed an importance of my being. Thank you for... you know... the greetings. You rock my balls.

Love and Care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!

good things happen when we believe :))

David said...

Thank you. I believe.

good day folk.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.