Last night went pretty well with sleep. The thing was I dream I was shitting on my pants. Only to find out in the morning after waking I was douching myself with shit all over my bed. Luckily it was still a dream that I soaked myself with my shit. Pretty much like the Inception movie style-a dream in a dream.
Guys, things have been working out as of late which define a reason for my long absence here in the blog. I was on some serious matters that my mortal body has to tend to. For many times I've been trying to figure out why I seldom blog the not so shit things that are happening in me, I mean, the things that are pronounced and serious for me have been neglected. I've been hiding some serious guilt I have. Which in fact you can personally prove my being a bastard here in the screen of literacy we call blog. That sometimes people think of this site as a pornographic material.
So I will be mentioning here the things I had been trying to figure out during the days of my outer-Internet matters. It is in those subjects I wish to briefly discuss in today's post, that, what I perceive of realities I didn't acknowledge even before has come into meaning. Thank you in advance if you would be willing to read this. I know that you do. And I appreciate your prudence and presence until now even if I exile myself from you guys for a short span of time.
Hear me now.
Faith. I lack that thing before. Now I have a lot of them. What leads me to believe in God again isn't clearly noticeable and visually appealing, but it came to me in a particular idea about an impending doom and apprehension and hostility and my life severely in darkness. I didn't get to the point at once before I had the chance to eradicate my being skeptical when I recognized God in my life. It made me fully cognizant when I turned myself in to a journey of self-evaluation and meditation. Only to be aware I was too consumed from self-hatred and anger. Through that, it taught me of responsibility. I acknowledge an important message in life that I have to practice and free myself from this cocoon of banishment. As I get along with my life, I realized there are things we ought to know but need not to be fully understood. Believing in things that seem to be unruly requires timeless and non-prejudicial perception. That's when everything seems blurred and hazy, it's where faith comes.
These things came to me of late because I didn't allow myself to blossom while everyone listens at me. Man... I'm one twisted fuck! To anticipate with change never came to my vocabulary, which in fact very contradictory because it is the ultimate stuff surely permanent. Change is the law of life. All of what I write here is a calling, an appeal to satiate the things I wanna say about. A pulling force that tells me change is inevitable. Neither you and I can alter the pros and cons the world has designed even before we were born.
I want to know why immortality and science are closely linked to the survival of humanity. But death is inescapable. The opposite of life which everyone fears to have. They said if you want to gain life you must experience death in the first place. They said a small dose of death will give you a quality life. Supports why people who nearly had a death experience became morally and ethically obligated. I found out later in my self-evaluation that life is the leading cause of death.
What could be more beautiful than death?
Living in this about-to-annihilate world is the most serious and the most complicated work I have to do daily. A requirement for you and for everyone else(and for me) who wishes to extol the gates of Nether World. In order to do the daily works rules must be observed. They serve as outline, a blueprint that maintains the bloodline of mankind. They tell us what to do, what to expect, what to believe, what to act, what to say, what to see beyond complicated definitions. Yet basic. Yet simple.
There are rules in life. Those rules, by any means we adapt to it, makes us who we are.
Anywho, I write with gravity today because I want to revolutionize the way people judge me in terms of my philosophy. Which I likely want to stop worrying about them from now on, it makes me an old man. I want to be a man of responsibility. I'm trying to minimize my lifestyle. I don't anymore drink in Bars and go to Malls in an attempt to simplify my lifestyle. And I've been meeting some successful people to converse with them about how they attained success. Minimalism is the fundamental attitude of the successfuls. Those needs of me to do all those things signify I'm transcending to young adulthood. This transition from adolescent to young adulthood signifies my need to be assertive. I'm 20, a young adult, very indecent, vulnerable to change. I hear a voice telling me I need to transcend. I ain't young anymore. I ain't anymore someone who cries when toys stick at shits downtown. I feel like walking the backward is too stupid and I need to go forward.
I want to connect with you, to talk with you, to chat with you in any possible means. Which I believe that In my little ways of assertion I'm slowly achieving the optimum level of positivism. Do not be surprise if somewhere in downtown we meet and I wink at you or say "hi" at you or smile at you. It's one way of me saying you are beautiful, that you are uniquely embodied with a kind heart. I love you and I care about you no matter what sizes and differences we have. I want to deal with you and I want to prove to anyone else that specie of humankind is the most invincible type of social creature.
So here are some selected topics I want you and I to talk about. You can always add something interesting. On my part I will do the hard thing to respond to you...
racism
theology
faith
escathology
minimalism
transition to young adulthood from adolescence
Republicanism
Democracy
President Noynoy
RH Bill
Santa Claus
2012
positivism
sex
love
romance
my fart
relationship
my testicles
...and if you have a blog or any social connection over the Internet that will link me from you, I want you to include it in the comments. I will link it from here.
This is my way of celebrating this season with you guys so that I can foster reverence and respect to everyone. Everything seems distinctly to be connected for me these days. This love and sexual urge and mental need to write is intertwined and connected deeply to me and to you. Though my libido has increased significantly these days, like a thunderbolt that fiercely penetrated the core of the earth, it made its own way to be converted into a positive image. Due to some neuro-chemical reactions in my brain, the sexual promiscuity was dissolved turning it to a mental energy running through my hands to a piece of writing.
So yeah. Bring it on!
Take care everyone, and I love you all very much.
4 comments:
It sounds like, the way things are going with girl 1 you'll be breaking up with her eventually.
Phone Sex, I hope you are not serious with your comment and I hope you are not talking to me.
"They said if you want to gain life you must experience death in the first place. They said a small dose of death will give you a quality life. "
-- This qoute kinda reminded me of a friend who attempted suicide a long time ago. He said the exact same thing. He is now a drug addict. Funny how some stupid people take this things litteraly.
On the other hand, I have a degree in advanced sarcasm and deem myself intellectually higher than most beings... but still, you made me google search what the hell is ESCHATHOLOGY hahaha. But yeah, I think it will be a very good topic to talk to indeed.
Millionmonks, Did your friend knew what death means before he got into active drug dependency? Does he have faith? Tell me more about it. And that ESCHATOLOGY matter, it is the study of last things, specifically I wanted to talk about death but I forgot it to put a parenthesis as subtopic. Thank you for coming over to this blog anyway.
Good day folk.
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.