9.18.2011

I Had Sex With A Whore

No I didn't. My friend did. Today I'm left in a close encounter of shitting in my pants again. Now that I think about sex anyway, I'm compelled to write a blog to redirect this horniness. Since blogging has been a useful tool to contain my being occasional sexually aroused.

I am not sure what I want to talk about. But today, I want to apologize a bit for not replying to the comments as of late with regards to my previous posts. And I feel a little awkward regarding the tragic epiphany I had with the recent post. As some of you may recall, I seldom show the core of my sanity and my melancholia because I feel it to be inappropriate at times. Even so I think of my being serious as some kind of degenerative disease originated in my psychological awareness.

So I'm trying to "level up" the positivism in me. With that, I am really pleased to having read the comments of the recent post as either helpful or kind thoughts in forming positive feeling in me. For a moment in my life, writing that note, I feel like I was doing the right thing. And you guys made that way for me!

To cheer you up let me then have you a photo I googled a while ago.

NBA star Dwight Howard(right) and some Army rangers. You fuckin' rock Dwight!

Send him to war!

Anyway, that was only to cheer you up. I am trying very hard to live in the truth of my notes, particularly the one I had before this. I am trying very hard because the world is full of hypocrisy! Example, I teased my friend for not letting a day pass without a masturbation, when I in fact could NOT even make it.

...

Now back to business. I am passionate of the Government's Laws and Bills, but what I am most passionate of is seeing the picture of a Government official graced by a scent of shit detrimental to the people. As you can well observe, he is an elitist rhetoric trying to prove his might by showing his dirty face to the public. You will see an example of that below. (I did my best to Photoshop the photo.)

Will this be my last chocolate?

The man above is the author of the Reproductive Health Bill, Rep. Edcil Lagman, the man behind the idea I have long been contradicting. He has been a huge barricade of Human Rights and Justice. A total crap and has a very ungodly reputation. I know several of you may adhere to his proposal to amend the RH Bill for some unknown reasons and I won't hold you for it. But this isn't a funny shit for us to play with our pussies and dicks that to him it is just a remote-controlled body part anytime you can decide when to control or eject or maim.

I happen to listen to one of his talks which made me more hate him for it. He said something to the effect that RH Bill should be amended in order for men like him to gain control of whores and rage his monster dick onto them. That the use of condom should be modify to the highest so that a magnum-sized condom user like him can deeply penetrate the orifices of the prostitutes. Wait, what? Magnum-sized? My God, how could he even think of those things? Worst was I even heard him said an officer arrested him twice for being too handsome.

Has there been delegates or organization void to stop his talk-shits? I would love to be one.

If you guys are planning to listen to one of his speeches, will you mind informing me so that I can come to hear the most brain-damaged talk of all time. Will you please? Or if you happen to listen to him once, will you share it openly to me? I would be glad though.

The nature the Bill has is inane and puerile, a weapon of destruction designed to mutate people into a large group of sex machine. And I am reading a book which made me support more the Anti-RH Bill campaign which you must also read.


There is also an available movie of the book which you too can come up with. The first time I've seen the movie I was in Sixth grade and didn't know enough what was it really all about. Now that I have aged and knew what the book has tried to sort out, I come at a point of wanting something bigger than my cognition, better than my selfish ambitions, best describe as Love. The book made me realize how wonderful a feeling Love was.

I am halfway through reading the book and yet have encountered a lot of insights about personal feelings. I don't know if I will ever see the movie again. But I must say there has been a fine line distinction this movie had than any other movies I've seen. And there has been a legacy the story has forever imprinted in me.

As always: Love and Care.

8 comments:

Jyoti Mishra said...

Positivity is always good !!!

David said...

Jyoti, I feel a lot grateful now that "positivism" makes me more a sane person. Having more positive feelings is always as good as having the best people around you. My friends call it "Good vibes".

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hindi kaya Mr.Lagman wants to legalize the prostitution so that yung 'magnum-sized' na sinasabi like him will have a full access? too handsome huh!

David said...

keatondrunk, Idol ko na tong si Lagman dahil sa kanyang kagwapohan.

glentot said...

I don't know how to relate the RH bill with A Walk to Remember... LOL

a i M z said...

"The book made me realize how wonderful a feeling Love was." -- I love this!

In-love ka ano? :D

David said...

Glentot, Better if you read the book. It's a little awkward to relate the book to RH Bill, but it has potential power to propagate Love and support Life rather than destroying it.

Aims, I'm always in-Love. We are always in-Love everyday because it's a natural gift we have as humans. Not unless if you're a microchip-implanted type human.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.