8.19.2011

An Open Love Note

A Note to You:

The rain is pouring. Constantly reminding me saying
"Thy love is life to me."

My sister sleeps soundly while I browse the letter I wrote an hour ago. The strong wind triggered the heavy rain tonight. I'm sitting in the couch, holding the letter, consulting my well-being how far all the years you had been the figure whom I had cared about. That until this it never ceases to amaze me how my sanity revolves around you.

...I hate to say but I have to admit.

Even when we are worlds apart I still look after your safety. It is hard to believe, and you will doubt either, but I treasure you more than my self - something I believe in, something I hold near and dear to me.

Seeing you more each day I have become stronger and stronger. And brighter and brighter. Enough and contented I am to say you are a goddess, from heaven, came down to let me believe there's a place as generous as God's. And in your heart I find that place. I glance at you every time you are around, from my periphery I could testify a burning fire inside me enough to contain the force of the universe into one dynamic ethereal force we call Love. I know it's weird... I've always been weird.

Things like this, about the feeling I have for you, sharp and fury, endearing and bewitching my sense of awareness, clarifying you are the most wonderful and the coolest invention of God I have ever seen. Nothing else.

I pray everyday that you may as well feel secured just as I feel secured when you're around me.That in you I find peace, that in you I feel comforted. A compulsive disorder in me proud enough to show to the world. I pray... I always pray.

Last night I told God I exactly do not know what to do with my life, but that when time comes He give you to be part of me, I pledge to tell the world a trillion times how much I adore and cherish you. And I all want every living being to know that.

At night I look at the sky to see the stars and clouds. They seem to align themselves to spell your name. Shouting at me saying nothing could be more wonderful hearing the most beautiful of all the human sound that is your name.

Someday... someday, with your undying feminine compassion, with your smile so luminous, I'll be able to live just as I've learned to survive from the face of overwhelming adversities. Without you I would be a dead mass quivering in space. I know this because I owe you my life... you are the breath of my life.

I may be foolish but I pledge myself to you. My whole self.

Join me. Hold my hands. Together we will swing with the horizon from where it begins to where it ends. Hold my hands that you may know what fate has prepared for us.

The rain has slowly begun to drop, and the strong wind has abated. My sister resurfaces at my front having been awaken from the sound the stereo has created. I want you to know I will always be here for you.

But you know... you always know.

Love and Care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a different side of denase. good job!

-captainaizen

Jyoti Mishra said...

the caring and fostering features of denase are reflecting in this open letter :)
Loved it !!!

hana said...

wow! it felt like everything you need say has been in this letter..feel na feel ko ang emosyon, drama at effects neto! ang galing! ^_^ daan lang po..follow kita ..

Unknown said...

ayos, that's how love works

Anonymous said...

nice one denase.....

unconditional love...^ ^

eigroj said...

Nice post, 2 T up!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.