Usually I blog when boredom strikes or when I feel I like to blog.
I'm in the middle of reading a book, though. But like what I said I blog when I feel the like to blog, and that's what I'll be doing right now. With this Laptop on the table next to me, there's no way I'm gonna let this thing pass without my brain leaping off to something or somewhere.
First off:
This is Jaguar Paw, the man from the movie Apocalypto. As you can see, he is battling away from the enemies chasing him.
In the movie, Jaguar Paw and his tribesmen were captured by a boisterous, merciless tribe from an unknown land where they were made as offerings to their gods. They offer captured tribes to death in exchange for a prosperous harvest and goodwill. But Jaguar is so cunning enough that he couldn't die from ordinary manhunt. He's been used as contemporary example of bravery, strength and honor for men who wish to... to have a safe sex. No! Erase it, erase it. That's not what I'm trying to say.
Sorry I get off track easily.
To be honest, I've seen the movie yesterday and it was AWESOME. Awesome enough that I will be willing to burn the bottom of my feet on my stove just to watch it. I've been bitching about the movie since its premiere on theatre. But it's just that I'm too stupid to not pay attention of acquaintances who told me about its awesomeness. Now that my pubic hair had grown enough that I'm only watching it. But I digress.
I'm in Manila now, in my sister's apartment particularly. Technically, I will be under the custody of my siblings since I'm under their shelter. I will be here for about two months or so. But that doesn't mean I'm off from this blogging madness for that length of time that I'll be staying. Though, you know, it's hard on my part to write since I'm not accustomed to the new surroundings, and, also with my heart and mind still in Leyte. I'm like a robot here.
How does it appeal to you somehow I moved from my house to go visit my siblings? Some of you may even say: "How kind of you that you find time to go visit your siblings" (thanks Mom).
Others: "I don't give a fuck about your getaway, just let us laugh with your sex jokes!"
Some may say: "Stop blogging about your madness journey, just let me fuck you in the butt."
And the rest: "Whatever dude. You're gross!"
Okay. So much with that. This time I'm concentrating on something with gravity. Something about the "normalcy" of life.
The roads of Manila in daylight swarmed with people putting up a living facing hardships and the daily normalcy of life.
One of the main roads of Manila near the University Belt I happen to stand. (Possibly near somewhere in the above photo). It's different here. People here walk fast and talk fast. They drive to their destinations resolutely in haste. Majority of the Philippine civilizations come to this urban land where they bring a greater purpose, that is to find a living. People I can see from my visual perimeter come and go in an instant, passing over me, looking for a greener pasture. I'm overwhelmed with the kind of social interaction going on here that's just simply realistic seeing different color of threads but the same woven fabric.
Somehow I could comprehend the inevitable becoming to an adult is absurdly incongruous from staying childish. We ougth not be overwhelmed with matters regarding perilous and complex undertakings. But when you're grown enough and wanting something greater, tendency is you go out from the narrow spectrum and reach for something bigger, in general. That sometimes you want to be a man of your word and comply to the responsibilities bind to form a humane footprint of thy persona.
Simply to put things up here, I'm convinced urban living is a do-or-die and self-structured behavior genetically engineered in the complexities of mankind's existence. We do rally the kind of distorted living which we thought at first the way to a good life - which is actually not what it seemed. Living in this barren land I call Manila can't comprehend the irony up to date the situation of facing the normalcy of individual's struggle to earn a living.
And I'm in a cocksucking Laptop who can't get enough connection and is fucking playing on its own. I'm unable to concentrate in my writing because the shit doesn't work its job well, and is bullshitting me right now. The world will face its Armageddon as early as now if everything else are made from shits not worth buying.
Beware of this, it will crack you up in the open.
We need to act on this kind of mediocrity. If we don't, we will face a wide range of death and crime and slavery.
Abolish this sign. Be an advocate to the Human Rights.
Lesson Learned: Do not buy things Made in China.
Going back anyway, yesterday's State of the Nation Address was very crucial and received tons of critical scrutiny. It somewhat relegated the various scandals and people's disapproval of the government. Astonishing.
2nd State of the Nation Address(SONA) of President Noynoy Aquino III, July 25, 2011
The President who addressed wholeheartedly the speech was consistent and mind-catching. He directed the speech's bottom line to the current problem of the Republic that requires immediate attention. I was attentive on my seat while I watch the historical SONA of the President. The speech was solemnly delivered which pierced deep into what we call as "Filipino spirit" and created a tiny hole into the heart of human awareness.
Sad to say the Filipino prejudice is still remarkable on some parts of Philippine culture. Plus: Kris Aquino's appearances on her brother's executive bouts call the attention of the prejudicial society making the President a mere presidential claptrap.
"Stop being a Political runner of your brother! We know you're famous. And we know you're not dead, but we would be better off if you were."
Showbiz intervention to Politics is tantamount to the kind of prostitution of 2011: Justin Bieber.
Politics is not Showbiz. Nor it's not monkeywrench for Kris Aquino to show her Showbiz excrement by way of intervening to Political adversaries. Instead of a clean campaign for the common good of the country, it has now been subjected to dirty collective prejudice of the people.
At the age of this global Millennium, the paramount industry of Entertainment that is Showbiz has reached to its global competitiveness than the other sectors. Sad to say the Media empire who was a tiny form of parasite has grown enough that it could be capable of take-over and shut down totally the ideal standard of the society. It gained societal notoriety over the decades of its infestation on the social norms and traditions.
And, a poem for the road I have for you.
Mental Drift
© 2011 David Martin Asebias
Knee-deep scalpel.
Plenty lacerations.
Equation.
Cosine.
Variables.
Factor mitigation.
All in all: brain dead.
Fluffy fart.
Furious masturbation.
Sex change.
Nose lift.
Plastic surgery.
Ritual enchantment.
Brain dead all in all.
Hormonal change.
Epistaxis.
Severe retardation.
Unjust compensation.
Power bill, Plane ticket.
Audience satisfaction
All in all: brain degeneration.
Shadow play and magic tricks.
Forgery.
Plagiarism.
Metamorphosis.
Substance abuse.
Absent-minded.
All in all: brain malfunction
---
Love and Care.







1 comment:
I think I just read three different posts in one haha. A good read, as always.
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.