Whoever you are and wherever you may be at the four corners of the world, I want you to read this blog. I made a prose last night and tell me all about it when you're done.
The Dream Lady
© 2012 David
Martin Asebias
I see a lot of souls, beautiful souls. They’re everywhere. I see it in you. This evening marks the most productive of all evenings I had. I see glittering spark of light that burst out within you. Love is here. There is love everywhere. You are everywhere where love is.
From this bacon of life I utter the most beautiful of all songs written, that is your name. It blossoms like a kernel, and a scent that purify a naked soul of mine. From this I see naked image of yours, adored by millions of offspring.
There is rebirth in me because of you. I can feel you in the breath of the wind. I see you in the eyes of my mind. You sit with me there. You lust with me there. You comfort me. There is a strange power, omnipotent of all things that vibrates eternally within us. I can feel it.
From this childish thought of fear which swallows me alive - in blink of an eye I think of you. Hope and faith in instant reinforces me. The childish thought of fear dies immediately.
Winter is the proof of our infinite bond. Though cold, I see strong and invulnerable spirit living inside you. It may be unnoticed, but from here lays a deep meaning of my full intention over you. I crave over you. I lust over you.
---At this moment I will engage myself in deep sleep. Through it I will see you again. There you are always waiting for me. I will pray first so that the heavens will bless me. As I sleep, I bring with me flowers and songs I will sing when I meet you. As I leave the real world, together comes hope and excitement of seeing you again. Time will disappear while you and me alone in the dream.
Love and Care.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.