11.19.2012

A Whole Lot Of love

Good day benevolent people of God,

The trailer is on, but after seeing it twice I decided to watch porn instead. That Cullen family against an entire technocratic clan of vampires made me horny all the time. Again, I am deaf delighted with things I am hearing about the dichotomy of philosophy and wisdom alike. It is in those topics I wish to briefly discuss here.

But first,

"Are we good?"

The rendition above is the image of an ape named Pericles from the movie Planet of The Apes. Little did I know about these beautiful creatures to be talking. And the monkey above looks very alike that of my uncle Teddy. And my uncle too can speak.

It's a good movie, and I recommend anyone reading this blog to see it or if you've seen it a billion times, kindly see it again this time.

Editor's Note: If you've seen monkeys having intercourse, kindly tell them to do it in private. You may be watching a live show of my uncle and his wife who also looks like him.

Another thing, I made a dreamboard. I do not know if this will fit your appetite and I'm not even sure about what to do with this so I decided to bore you with this collage of my goals.



I was asked to do this dreamboard months ago when I went to venture on my little business. Now, I will have here a little run down of transformation I got myself into the past few months the time I left you in good health my beloved readers and posting senseless prose and poetry instead. But I am happy I am back. It's time to kick some asses again.

So here we go now. I am 5 months old financially cut off from my parents and 4 months clean from smoke of any kind and had been reading a lot of good books and became more responsible. The information I told you is clearly a manifestation I am transforming from docile, mind-fucked and dependent to a self-reliant man. I am good and I feel grateful about this kind of transformation in me. I adapted to change and had been very keen to learn more values. I've taken euphemism to the next stage and I've got balls now. I can prove to all of you I can be very confident no matter what kind of situation I get myself into. Even now I take the chances to look back on the times when low self-esteemness was in active relapse, and I find a big difference from it to the present.

In my two decades of existence, this year, so far, was the most productive. In that short span of time I was able to met a lot of people. I came to come across their lives and it was liberating to have found lot of learning from them. Some of them touched me, and some did not. Some are now deeply woven in the fabric of my brain. No matter how much time they've passed and long they're gone, they will always remain near and dear to me. Most importantly, I'm starting to give importance of the things that really matter for living.

With due reverence, I wholeheartedly accept the decision of the United States to reinstate Obama as the chief executive of the country. For whom his vision and wisdom was never a demise for me and for the constituents of that Democratic Republic raising the people's spirit with which it must be done also in my country. I find myself wanting and even capable of duplicating what the president imparted in his plat-form. For that, God bless America, and my country.


It is by nature of the world to change. Change is nature, and the ones capable of realizing it are most likely not to fail. Pres. Obama proved us that. Also, the kind of words he unleashed during the campaign periods and in some debates of him made him so famous at an staggering level that winning the election was a piece of cake. You really rock my balls, elitist rhetoric.

Now, speaking of balls, particularly mine, they've been ticklish all the way this day, and I've been fascinated of this little knowledge I have long been knowledgeable but doesn't seem too convinced. That they are not and will never be equal in size when they reach maturity capable of producing sperms. And it is said that the inequality of those things make it normal for us males. This is also to the fact, and a little intro to the topic of Philosophy, that my gonads seem to work normally when I'm sexually preoccupied, or when males are sexually preoccupied. And since I've been wordy in my recent posts, it is now time to be a little visual.
 
Balls-havers, you know what I mean with this. Females know very little about this. Let's keep this to us.
Uni-ball + hairs

And since it occurs to me that I am kinder this time in front of this blog, I resolve this sexual preoccupiedness to a more healthy way, by means of deliberately speaking here the thoughts on wisdom and philosophy and many more pleasing and amusing things to your eyes.
 
Let me reiterate my full intention to this writing, I am absolutely sure of the fact about philosophy as some kind of individual view, not regarded as collective view of the cosmos. Although it can be highly regarded and inferred as weapon of destruction to those childish minds whose intention of mediocrity is infinite as long as they exist. But it can never be the source of inspiration or motivation of those dispirited, nor it can be a power to possess others' view of the comos. Shall the mind of dilettante, like mine, may never be able to totally digest the vital point of living through philosophical perspective alone.
 
It is imperative to talk shit when all are empirically mediocre about the daily errand of life, however, one must not judge from his point of view of the man whom he thinks as eccentric and totally a misdemeanor. Every man is entitled to his own opinion. Once a person discloses his opinion of the world, he therefore owns his opinion. Never will anybody can take that away from him. Certainly, one must pay the price or must take responsibility of what his mouth could burst even in the absence of listeners. Therefore, one must be very careful with words.
 
If there is love, certainly there is hate. If there is happiness, surely there is sadness. In the presence of encouragement, time will come when discouragement will possess. If there's life, death is around the corner. Now it is up to man to choose. Choosing between the two is the hardest to make. In doing so, by choosing between the two with heart fully involved and self-aware of the consequences of the two, one acquires his freedom and determines his future.
 
Dreaming is the nature of human. Dreams are elating. They give us an ephemeral euphoria from our lowly lives. I humbly admit I so much love dreaming. Through it, I can have a moment of escape from the harsh reality of the world. That sometimes,when my dreams are better and full of love, I so much wish to have not awaken.
 
But here is the wisest decision my life took for the sake of existing. That I've chosen to embrace and live reality no matter how tough it is to accept. Beyond this eternal presence of tangible things, where it is cold and lonely. I stand full of courage and hope to face the ever unending catastrophic reality of the world. Dream as always it may seem, will always be dream.
 
That's the beauty of real life. Every move I take opens multiple options that unfolds to path of abundance and see beyond what great minds could see. Like a king who moves his knight to the battlefield, like a chess player who moves pawn to midwest, I therefore is the master of my being. I exist, I create, I move. Dreams, though beautiful, will suffocate us. In living the reality, we decide for ourselves, no matter how tough the going may seem to be.
 
I am well-versed that my wisdom has not made its way to the world yet. It’s a good feeling that I realize I’ve learned a lot each day. The more I become self-aware of the things happening around me the more I learn. The more I get of it the more I realize there’s more out there. The things I didn’t have yet will have their own chance. They will come to me in due time and from this I value patience. This will summarize what the paragraph is all about:
 
Before
 
Now
 
And because I believe that living the reality is the best and I am entitled to my opinion, I claim that this group of ideas and thoughts I unleash in this blog is the sexiest of all. I am confident enough of what my mind can create. The mind moves in unison with the body.
 
C'mon, get your DSLRs, I know I deserve it.
 
I know nothing about the general philosophy of living but I have understanding of my own and I alone can understand and give meaning to it. My views about people and the world is different from others, and I will defend that to death. Guard it with my life, cherish it, let it blossom until everybody see and understand it. Knowing it is different, so much so that I require you to read this post twice to better understand what I assert here. Because if you don't, I'd burn the bottom of my feet on my stove to punish me.
Now, where were we, I have had the courage to continue learning even until now I am done schooling due to persistence that I may survive and reach zenith at a staggering speed. Man must never stop learning. It is ignorance to stop learning when finished with school because man can survive only by thriving to know how to live. By that, I will achieve what I want because I will make a way to get what I want no matter how hard the going may be.
 
"Only a little I know of what I am capable of. Never will I stop asserting what I can learn"
 
If things work out according to plan, in five years time I will release a book. The best way to win the war is through proper preparation. I have started going along with business and a little background on advertisement. I need to understand how to introduce something to the market and make my piece a bestseller. A little sacrifice is needed to do this, I know.
 
I want to believe there's more out there for me.

The process is slow and dormant due to some stuffs that has been slowing me down. I suspect procrastination and too much indulgence on things of nothing importance to name some. For that, anytime from now I will be closing my account on Facebook and Twitter. What will remain of me from the social networking sites will be this blog. From here I will continue telling you my journey about shit and life. Stay tuned and keep safe.

I am full of hope I will make it.

It's porn time!



Love and care. :-)

4 comments:

senyorito adonis said...

1.0! ayos pare.!

maupay nga transformation :)

maupay gihap nga waray ka supo kan im uncle :)

mahadluk gud ak haim..

may phobia ako hit mga sugad kan Pericles :)



1.0!

glentot said...

Haha nilait mo much ang Uncle mo! LOL

aiMz said...

"I will make a way to get what I want no matter how hard the going may be." - That's the spirit! :D

Pag mapublish mo na tim book, please don't forget to inform me. Best seller ito, for sure!

Makarit ka ha words, you have what it takes to be a writer. Baman ako tak goal yana, mag-level up ha farmville, ngan maging makarit na DOTA player, yun lang. HAHAHAHA :D

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the persistence you put into your site and detailed information you present.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a
while that isn't the same old rehashed material.

Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Feel free to surf to my webpage: PACQUIAO VS RIOS 2013

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.