2.04.2013

Gratitude And Serenity (Part 1…)

Where am I? I am here beautifully making something worthy.

This morning I woke up with gratitude. Days since I had this overwhelming experiences of my usual morning. Since then, every day became a huge day for me. It’s a good feeling to have something done even when the learning seems minimal. Actually it is never minimal, it's huge! Looking deeply inside me was overwhelming experience. I finally did it! So yeah! It’s a brand new day again, a genuine day. I’m seeing inside the proactivity, enjoying it, savoring it. 

This little anxiety I feel inside is something I’m trying to figure out. I think it’s part of growing up, that something inside me is changing, something inside me is developing, rescripting my old habits to newer habits and attitudes journeying the right paradigm and expanding my context. As I go on, I will bring the right attitude to face the experiences designed to make me stronger and stronger and fill me with feisty, to enable myself for a more service-rendering works and contributions.

I am filled with gratitude today about everything that’s going on around and inside me. This day, this morning, this very moment I am convinced my wholeness is perfectly in shape.
There’s this little question inside that says “what now?” The question isn’t too hard, my life will answer it. I am ready to give meaning to that question. To those with whom I am indebt to many things like helping me in my most depressive moments in overcoming the odds, I am much grateful to you. To those who journeyed with me in the quest for faith and hope seeking, I assure you you will always be remembered in the many years to come.
“If we are related,” said the immortal Emerson, “we shall meet.” In closing, may I borrow again his quote and say, “if we are related, we have, through this blog, met.”


Love and Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.