11.20.2015

Just Wanana Bent Out

Sometimes we don't get what we want in life all the time. We try our best but no matter how hard we try we still fell down and find ourselves broken at the end. We struggle to collect the pieces again and again in an attempt to recover, but circumstances just would not allow.

And we might complain with all the mess happening to us, to no avail we find we had not moved an inch. Still we are stuck. Still we are drowning from this circumstance. Sometimes we would plead to let the discomforts go away, let these difficulties get away from us. Yet we're still there, not moving. It's hard. It's truly hard.

But why? Why is this happening to us? This can't be happening! Why is this life so fuckin' messed up? Why You are so unfair! Questions and thoughts I am tempted to always ask.

I get angry at times with the things happening out of my expectations. Frustrations would set in and it feels terrible. I would watch my feelings come and go and it would left me almost always empty. The heaviness in my chest right now has jolted me to write this post.

I have my fair share of down moments and up moments. Life from my standpoint, right now, is so much fucked up and filled with delusions. These delusions are the reasons why we suffer. These delusions are the reasons why we tend to deviate from the reality. I am not hypocrite to say I don't have delusions. In fact I have much of them. In fact I suffer right now. I hate it. I hate it.

But where are we going? should we really believe in achieving our goals? Should we even get out of bed in the morning knowing there's nothing out there for us? Is this post really worth writing? Should I really follow what my heart tells me to do? Fuck this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.