I just wanna tell something, and sometimes I can't express it into words. Or maybe it's not just clear enough to put it into words and tell it here. But it's fine. Life is sometimes like that. You just gotta trust yourself, not think, and do it.
Right now I'm struggling what to put in here. Sometimes I would think if you would be pleased seeing a post with only my handsome face in it.
Don't worry I'm not doing it. Makes me think I'm turning this blog into a porn site.
Right now my current thought is on the idea of entering/welcoming serious committed relationship. I think that I am now at the right age to enter a serious committed relationship. And that dating might be one of my activities in the near future. But I'm willing to wait for the right girl for me. It might not happen right after I decide, need to be patient from now. I think it best to be more open this time and put down my ideals and biases on women, to be able to be more appreciative and understanding.
I believe it would not be that easy just as it would not be that much hard to do since I've been thinking a lot of this lately. My bet is that it will be challenging and exciting at once. But I don't like to think too forward about it. I don't want to be too excited about it. Let it reveal itself.
I think that my life is like a scissor, but it's only half(the blade). I need the other half
part so that I can be complete and be able to cut a paper. And love is the screw that binds us.
I love you all!
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.