10.07.2015

Inside Out

11:46am, at the shop. I have this fear. It's now. I keep inhale and exhale to at least contain it. Now, that's mastery of emotion, in my opinion at least. The fear I have right now is baseless, just maybe a root cause of my insecurity and constantly exposing for a long time at my front. slowly it has formed ideals in mind and whenever I meet a similar incident, it triggers and exacerbates itself. Outside I seem to be okay, but inside I go ballistic and it's like a pinball that goes erratic.

I'm feeling it. When thoughts occur I focus on it, put the thought in a bubble and include it in my inhale and exhale. Then I return to focus on my breathing. It's beautiful. I don't need to escape this feeling(fear), this is the beginning of my freedom. A life that for me is fearless.

3 minutes passed, I keep breathing deeep, inhale, exhale, the fear seem to lessen though still there.

(more minutes passed...)

I continue inhale, exhale. Mindful at this moment and feeling my breathe. I think doing this is beautiful.


Editor's note: I recommend you to try this activity when you feel scared, or when negative emotions come. Inside out process. Or Being mindful. Whatever you call this. It might help :-)



Love and Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.