10.01.2015
Poetry Tangent III
50 shades
© 2015 David Martin Asebias
I remove them.
That bear nakedness,
you get down.
As I feel your soft breasts,
pressed against mine.
It's omnipotent heat,
comforting and loving me.
So tender I adore them.
You electrify me.
That wound between your legs
let me get into you.
Feel me inside.
Let me in.
I am yours my queen.
Hold mine
suck mine.
It's all yours.
As long as you want me,
the whole of me.
I am yours my queen.
I touch yours,
I suck yours.
Let all of you be mine,
all of you.
You are my queen.
I lay down.
I submit.
You ride on me,
you conquer me.
You see my nakedness.
I see your nakedness my queen,
I pray to the gods,
nothing more lasting in my memory
compared to this moment;
we make love.
---
Sadness
© 2015 David Martin Asebias
Sadness.
All the way
to my reality
I am here
put me out.
Things.
Oh sadness
let me through
not my will but yours.
---
Serenity
© 2015 David Martin Asebias
Buddhist teachings
and enlightenment
from a Zen a master.
There it is. Fear!
let it pass
my Zen
is everything.
I obeserve this fear
passing me
I am mindful.
---
Love and Care.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.