Let me preface this by expressing my gratitude to those people who really value their profession and take their principles fully by doing their duties and obligations in a proper manner. You won't believe but I really appreciate this kind of people. In contrast, I greatly idolise the hell they are.
But this time I want to be rude to someone who hadn't got anything better to do than a hedonistic, ill-mannered piece of shit. And I feel empty in the inside only because of this 'unfairness' thing that didn't get me any farther but stay in my clothes tongue-tied and unmoved. I'm convinced of anyone's innocent mistake makes a fair judgment. But that doesn't mean you have to blow them out until nothing remains in them. So I rage out an anger here at DENASELOGY to disembark their disgusting personalities
This time, I really don't know what to feel for those people who have been in the verge of struggles of spreading the good news and explaining about determinations and hopes but the half of them is as stinky of the smell of that of a rotten fish. I don't know if I'll be happy knowing their teachings is the opposite of what they act. For the record this had been happening since then.
The school has got a lot of them, the hypocrites I name them. They have this ironic teachings and actions and I can't stomach the consecutiveness of their doings.
...
I'm sick of this...
I'm not arouse to finish this whole stuff...
So I leave to them this...
"Eat this!"

2 comments:
There are few people left with great integrity, and like you said there are hypocrites. It's good that you vent your anger in this manner, rather than do something drastic.
All I can say is that as long as you've done nothing wrong or step on other people's rights, just carry on. Let God deal with what they do.
But if you really feel strongly about such injustice, you may raise the matter through proper channels and of course in a respectable way. Your voice will be heard; there are still good people in this world. Again the key word is "prudence"- don't do something that would endanger your survival. Good luck
Prudence is partly fucking me up. Anyway, I have to keep it in my pocket--for emergency use, you know.
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.