12.05.2010

New Era: The DOTA Nerds

Another game that bred a new set of Nerds has been cunningly out in the gaming market. It has been threatening me since I got involved to this game where these brain dead nerds came into workloads of an uninterrupted playing. DOTA again is the guity of this. Sorry Icefrog....

See what DOTA can do?

And who the hell are these nerds by the way?

We can easily detect a DOTA nerd by his way of playing and acting like an 8 year old big kid trying to scare a full grown adult player. They are the ones who spam "omg NOOB!" and are notorious in dealing with their co-players. They play for their own sick purposes and will do everything to kick from the game the beginners. Here are some examples of fagging attitudes of those nerds cleared out in a lobby:

(The situation may have came from Garena)

New DotA Player: "Hi, can anyone tell me what this game is like?"
Nerd:
"OMG NOOB GET THE FUCK OUT OMFG WHY DID YOU JOIN OMG WASTING MY TIME OMG KICK"
DotA Veteran(not a nerd):
"Dude, just let him play. Whats wrong with you?"
Nerd:
"OMG WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME I HATE YOU KICK"
2nd DotA Veteran(not a nerd):
"What a fag." *leaves*
Nerd: "..."
*sobs to himself and locks himself in closet and dies* lolz fag


Here's another situation where a DOTA nerd profusely declares himself a real fucking retard, and a retard declares himself a real fucking nerd.

Host: okay ping looks good guys
Pro Player: gl hf
Game will start in 5 second
Game will start in 4 second
Game will start in 3 second
Nerd: LOOOOL NOOB! I poon at dota
Retard:  Faggot host!
Game will start in 2 second
Retard has left the game
Pro Player: ffs.
Game will start in 1 second

*Not all DOTA players are considered nerds, there are those who play for a good cause.


When a creepy little nerd happens to play as an opponent of yours, he will mock you hard and you will end up killing your own self. And to successfully win the game, he will spam more and inject a lot of terror to you (through chatting or snarling, or shouting at you) to struck with horror. And then... Boom! He wins the game. He won the game not because he was a goddamn monster player or some sort of highly fucking skilled player, but because his useless mouth played within the whole game.


                                   Certified nerd                            
"Dare to play with me? I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Denase: The nerds are rapidly growing in population. We have to act on this. Let's kill those incoherent pieces of shits and let them play no more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're calling those guys nerds when your blog declaires yourself ''the god of the new world''? k..

Anonymous said...

I don't know who I am, but I am a god. I am the fourth brother of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.I DO know who you are .. AN IDIOT.

David said...

Anonymous 2, I really appreciate that kind of compliment. I want you to comment more on my posts, the kind of comment I will most appreciate, like the comment you had here. Since you know who I am-being an IDIOT-I will expect your frequent visits to this blog, and leave me comment in good health.

Love and Care.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.