12.30.2010

Cheers To 2011!

Before I give up the last remaining minutes of the year, I hereby present my utmost gratitude to all those who have been a slice of me this year. We ventured the 365 days like zombies roaming and counting for nothing for benefit of our degenerate, retard selves. And I again, and will never be tired of reminding you guys how hilarious you are for being there for me in the ingratiation of what we know as unity, peace, and love. You are all awesome.


In all seriousness, I stop by to open-communicate with you my wishes and dreams for all the retards who have been reading this stupid blog, to those I missed to greet this holiday season, and also to those who just wished to be greeted for fuck's sake. I contented all my merriest greetings onto this post.

So let's cheers and welcome the new year with hilarity.

Let's annihilate ourselves into one destination that is unity, peace, and love.

Let there be no more disputes and conflicts around the society we had long been praying to be in peace.

Let there be no more crackhead who in desperate longing would resort to use drugs and any other addictive machines just to be gratified.


Let there be no more firecrackers for the youngsters(it's not happy firecrackers day).

Let the goals and the wishes we long to be fulfilled be granted.

And let's all cheers the 2011! May we always be...
Cheers!

7 comments:

eMPi said...

Happy New Year!


God bless you!

my-so-called-Quest said...

happy new year to you. habol lang. :)

David said...

MP, happy new year also, late greetings. cheers!

MSCQ, happy new year also from DENASE. Cheers!

My Yellow Bells said...

hi Denase, is that really the spelling of your name? thanks for droppin by MYB. Of course Dubai rocks! You might want to see it someday after you graduated from university. good luck to your studies, I hate theology!

Gumamela said...

ds gonna be my first visit and comment in ur blog.

added u too in my blogroll! tnx for the comment!

Happy New Year!

David said...

Yellow Bells, DENASE is only my name here in the blogspot, it means Denmar Asebias the name my parents used to call me. That place is awesome,I hope someday to visit that awesome place. I also hate theology...fair share here.

David said...

Bhing, I just had an appreciation of your blog awhile ago, means you have a poetic sense that's really soothing to my eyes.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.