12.22.2010

A Movie Review: Legend Of The Guardians


Shalom,

The substance of this post has totally risked my pride and I'm about to quantify it again only for nothing. This was the last movie I've seen and it really scared me when I found out there was no actual guardian or some sort of human hero that ruled out from the scenes . I got screwed knowing there was no single humanoid but a bunch of exopthalmic bastard owls guttered the whole story. And I've wasted 1 hour and 38 minutes of my precious time just to to view the ever fucking entertaining movie like this. For me, it was a scorching torture.

The Movie

Rumor has it that the movie was anything like an spectacular heroic deliverance from the bad guys and totally vanquish the evil-- that's what some of my asshole acquaintances had told me. Indeed it was a battle between good shits and bad shits. But have you not ever wonder watching intolerable eye-bulging characters like this? The fact is, it might trigger us to commit bestiality.

Upon finishing the movie, I decided to step on my ass and say "you are fucking hilarious." Maybe it all goes by saying that those tytos or the so called pure ones has something that instantly aroused my inner senses. As what is aforementioned in the title, it is an adventure and a tale of a legend.

Those eyes are whirling.



Soren, the ever tough owlet guardian

Not that it was fucking horrible for there were only warm blooded, flying aves hovering all over the branches of some gigantic trees--I could never imagine myself dreaming of having those gizzard feathers and steel claws(plus the addition of those flaring eyes with 360-degree of clear view) crowding the sky with there awesome skills in battle. There is a significant that it carried within as I finish watching the whole plot, and it is the hero inside us. Yes, there is hero inside us, we only got it forgotten and taken for granted because we are always at the brink of disregarding our own abilities. Denial blankets our courage and strong spirit thus we end up paralysed and maimed.

Soren, as a weak tyto who ever dreamed of having the feeling of being a real guardian was always the kind of fate-less daydreamer. But in the end he overcome the weakness by believing in his dream and the thought that he could save those sick owlets and defeat metalbeak and forever vanquish evil.

Here is the trailer of the said film, have a sip of coffee and enjoy watching.



It sounded like I'm fucking crazy when I heard those birds evenly speaking with morale and honor. Shut up birds, you almost got me schizophrenic by facing you with all my manhood manner. Some bastard here at the computer shop barely set up me for seeing the movie only 7 year old boy would endure to love watching. Those morons will probably honor me if I lure them to watch the movie.

I am almost finish with the whole year. Bid me farewell as I end up this (maybe)last post of the year with a prosperous greeting of merry Christmas to all of you, and go fuck yourself.

4 comments:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

to tell you honestly, this is the worst movie review i read because you took everything literally. I am surprised that you are surprised and scared (eh?) of watching as there were no humans in the movie. i advise you to watch the trailer before seeing the movie as it will give you an idea who are the characters and the plot.

dude, you're watching cartoons and the moral of the story is what's important which i think you didn't get.

also, i am now more skeptical if you grew up watching mickey mouse, barney, and the likes.

anyway, this is my opinion.

glentot said...

I don't exacty agree with how Andy put it because he seems harsh while I'm a really gentle and kindhearted guy so I'll just say this movie probably did not include guys like you in its target audience.

David said...

Andy, you really have a similarity with my mom, why you always have to be pessimistic?

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.