The last time I harbor on this blogosphere was still the old year with my old pants clinging on my balls like as if I moaned for an absorbent cotton in between my groins. Yes the last month of last year was too cold for a dork like me who rarely experience a frostbite. To put a taste to this blog, I concluded to post again something asshole. Please don't unfollow me after you're done with this.
Not to mention how pretty mind blowing the songs I've been hearing just the start of this year where I can't even describe them as songs or noises. Irritating really when I get in touch with songs where only two words can be heard clearly because everything were fuckingly mind puzzling like "yeah!" "Oh Yeah!" - I'm fucking sick of this.
Not to criticize the contemporary music we have, I still can't believe why such pop and RNB songs become mostly the flavor loved by the people my age. Anyway, music like this is sometimes pleasing for crackheads who need a little unwind: "Parapapapapa raparapapa"
Even if it is shattering and intimidating repeatedly hearing lyrics which only bitches find them pleasing, I bravely find the guts to sustain here the reality of the content of a pop song. And I came up with a chart below:
![]() | ||||
The pie chart above deflects the reality of a pop song which you hear when riding a jeepney, working in the office, having song trips, and even in the sidewalks going to your walking destination where some obnoxious people have a high affinity to such music make them as theme song:
"Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah
Roma, roma, ma
Gaga, ooh, la, la
Want your bad romance"
Absofuckinglutely irritating.

21 comments:
woooowwwww...... i agree partly agree, some songs nowadays are more irritating than entertaining..... the contents are horrible...... but you cant deny the fact that dis irritating song for you is one being loved by people... u should not question them... we have different personalities... u should respect them....
Anonymous, Yes I have no right to question them and I respect them just as I respect you.
haha i agree with that pie chart!! i guess that's why they're called pop songs! because the masa likes this kind of songs.. hence, the catchy tunes
hmmm you're calling those guys who love the songs above as crackheads and bitches? so i'm one of them. anyway, the songs that you want irritates me too so i can call you the same.
anyway, bottom line of our comments pare ay be careful with your words kasi may mga nasasagasaan. at hanggang may nasasagasaan, merong merong mag-re-react.
I sincerely think that Andy is very harsh and bitchy in his comments because he is a warfreak who enjoys attacking other people but I will have to agree with him, although I will have to make my comment very mild because I am truly a person with a big heart, just like Mother Theresa. Actually, these repetitive words make the song catchy. And we can rant all we want, but who has a Grammy? Not us.
hahaha i like the pie chart.
it's the Gregorian chant of modern times =)
@glentot: look pare, that is just my opinion so you don't have the right to call me a warfreak and something else.
Andy, I think I have the right to an opinion and in my opinion you are an asshole. I can say this with conviction because your reputation as a bad spirit in the blogworld precedes you. Meanwhile, since I am a disciple of Mother Theresa, I can find it in my heart to forgive you. Here's some holy water, SPLASH IT IN YOUR FACE!
First, I want to commend you on your PieChart, a job well done Dude!
I respect what you have said here, its' your opinion and I don't want to argue with it = )
Na-LSS ako with the lyrics you put here.
BTW, I'm a Monster Fan!
@glentot: am i asking for your forgiveness? sorry but i'm not you dickhead. besides, i am such a good boy unlike you "fuckingly" wicked. i just need to raise on what i believe which is right and you know that we are all entitled to it. here's a supply of orgasmic mouthwash to clean your wicked mouth! try it on your face, too! it will remove your blackheads, dickhead.
Andy, I command the bad spirit dwelling inside you to leave your body. By the power of Manolo I summon thee.
To the author: Is it best that you'd avoid or stop using such aggressive and offensive words like 'bitch' or 'asshole' and anything that are much alike? Is it necessary that you'd blog with discreteness, serenity and modesty?
I think not! Obviously this is your post and this is your page so you have the right to it. Having the right to express your ideas, feelings and thoughts is completely absolute. Thus it would be better if you'd continue your writing 'style' as this gives a unique and enticing flavour in the blog-sphere as what you defined it to be. Keep up the good work. To all haters out there: GET LOST!
@Anonymous tama ka supalpalin mo yan "Andy" puro lang naman yan kritisismo pati yang "Glentot" na yan kung makacomment akala mo banal eh napaka-imoral ng blog nyan.
To the author Keep it up murahin mo silang lahat.
Anonymous and anonymous: rubidubdub! 3 bitches in a tub! haylabet!
sa unang anonymous, here's the holy water! chupi!
at sa pangalawang anonymous, i agree with you! supalpalin mo silang dalawa at supalpalin mo na din yang unang anonymous. kung maka-GET LOST kala mo kagandahan! ha ha ha!
-chismosang bangus
Hazel, my score is 10 for that chart.
Andy, peace bro.
Glentot, I'm also a fan of mother theresa
Mksurf8, it's a lullaby for retard homo sapiens living this time.
To all the Anonymous, Thanks for supporting me. I'm starting to love the unknowns!
Wew I'm seeing a flame war here!
There are bunch of Crazy fucking people here. Grrr grrr I love you all!
first time on this page. want to react on this post. can't simply say yes and agree. :) don't really believe that most of the pop and rnb songs are simply noises and nonsense. perhaps you're just reacting on the top once. but if you search the whole area of pop songs, you can't simply generalize. anyway and anyhow, thanks for visiting my blog. just added you on my roll :)
I'm back(Anonymous 1).
@Anonymous 3: Thank you for the warm comment.
@Anonymous 2: Do you agree with me or not?
To the author: Keep up the good work.
The bar chart is so true... pop songs have style and attractive packaging but little substance.
- Soccer Mom
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.