Look closely at the photos, those are some symptoms of computer related side effects to addiction.
you fart furiously while addressing a crowd
You suddenly mutate to a monster
Was it fascinating? then spend your entire life in front of your damn screen.Because this had become pandemic and apparently at an alarming rate, I hereby present to you the solutions how to reverse the effects of this so called internet coma. I would be glad to be one of those who will resolve this kind of problem.
First step.
Strip off naked and sleep with Harry Potter for a night stand only.
Second step.
Do this gesture, suck hard and say to the passersby and the bystanders around you that you are a great loser.
"I know it sounds crazy but at least I did this to help you get lost from addiction"
Third step.
Dance like a whore, you should probably be wearing some G-strings before dancing. In that way you'll be able to suffice the feeling that you've reversed the effects of much internet addiction
Sexy back! yeah!
Now, after doing the steps, you should feel free to contact me and commence an interaction if the solutions I offered you was successfully therapeutic. Don't be naughty enough to write a feedback intently to piss me. C'mon humor me with your comments. Tell me also if I disappoint you so I would shut my mouth off and blog no more.





3 comments:
Oh, I think I got that Dalai Lama symptom. One night stand with Harry? - Nahh, I think I'll just let the dementors suck all my happiness, that'll will definitely wake me up from my internet coma.
Praise you oh fourth god of Olympus--err or Hades perhaps?... you make my day.
Yods, Dementors are hardcore suckers, or maybe you could choose between the dark lord or Dumbledore whom you would like to sleep with.
err! I can't be Hades
Dude, the pictures are hilarious! And you're funny! Made my day!!!
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.