1.23.2011

A Night Out

Hi, greetings of peace and shit.

So I come again to seduce you with anything that has got to do with retardation. Apology for not informing that I'd come here again in a short notice to update you exactly about what happened to me when everything that I've expected to have happened turned to be a fucking waste of time.  Though I've been busy getting lazy to roll up something to publish, still I can't make myself but be cognisant about what happened to me last night.

Last night was pretty awesome. Awesome. My high school mates agreed with me a week ago that we'll have something for a kick-ass party, or maybe something just to blow the dipshit mental retardation from schooling frequency. So we head up to an a apartment where one of my schoolmates was residing. At first, the flow of the game was steaming up noting that the beer we've been taking was calculated to be some kind of orgasmic inference for my shitholed brain(note:the school is really fucking me up this time).

One of my colleagues Lope who was closest to me whispered "I'm not leaving this place until I bang a chick." To react to what was he said, I in return muttered to him "that would be great, though."

The agreement came in between the two of us. The plan was to contact some unknown chicks who could fulfill such orgasm fantasies. As far as the agreement was concerned, the plan seems to be perfecting. But I stayed not to do anything reckless because I was still in a serious dipshit from farting and pooping my pants. So I decided to keep just anything behind and leave everything to him.

We were continuing just as any drinker would be doing in a late night to consume all that was left of the beer we bought when bunch of ugly chicks mediated in our little session. I didn't know what Lope had been trying to figure out who were our possible visitors, but it was cleared that time that we had invited some  motherfuckers to sit with us to finish the round talking and drinking where every second seems to be a waste of time. Note: I rarely use the word UGLY because it is often inappropriate, but when I use it, I really mean it.

I decided not to react sarcastically because it might drop me anytime from the scenario, and I don't want to be rude enough to anyone else better this way. So I clamored in silence to  not destroy the atmosphere of the occasion. I know I'm not confident enough to say how I feel about how I look, but I'm honest to say those ugly chicks couldn't even meet the borderline about the formality of looks.

As the night goes, one of the even-uglier chick who considers herself with self-confidence had the guts to approach and have a word with me. We shared a little conversation and drifted right away because I pleaded at her that I was in a serious dipshit.

Damn it!

Not really that a serious dishit, I just can't take how it turned to be a sick event instead of a remarkable night hopping.

Later that night, my friends and I silently agreed to send the chicks home because we are stripping off our wallets for nothing's sake. You know, the type of girls men would like to get laid on are the ones who can satisfy not only the bodily needs but also the pretty face that brings beauty to the beholder - Lope stressed the idea long before I could say something. He is a fucking insane friend near and dear to me.

We hit another venue to continue the drinking so as to loss them from sight. It was around 3am when we parted, greatly demented, tremendously embarrassed, and fucked up.

Side Note: If ever you plan to bang girls to fulfill your sexual orgasm, I suggest you practice self-fucking to compensate the parody of your perverted minds. Damn it!

8 comments:

Jool said...

Damn! I like this post :D following you now. hope you'll follow my page too. :D

Noah G said...

huwaw dipshits and motherfuckers... ahaha. namumutawing mga mura...

I lab it! bwahahah! XD

Hazel said...

what! haha! that's one wild night! and ugly night, if i might add! haha

Anonymous said...

Chillax, man! haha..But oh well, one has to release emotions for you indeed had a bad night, an extremely bad one.

EngrMoks said...

lolz pare, salamat sa pagbisita mo sa site ko... add na kita..kwela tong post mo...

Anonymous said...

oh ito ha finallow na kita ha.. follow mo rin ako.. hahaha... ganda di ka masyadong pist off.. hahaha

Esther said...

hahaha i like this post!! lol gonna follow you now! :) XXX es.

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Gumamela said...

a night to remember! lol!

thanks for visiting my page!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.