The photo was taken from a facebook account named Boom Likiliki tribe. Hurry add the account and be back right away.
The reason I put this up wasn't because there was some kind of weirdness surrounding the whole photo, but because I can't find any random entry to select that will best fit for this week. Besides, I only post this only not to get left behind from this blogging activity. I've been absent here for a couple of days, I believe I owe you a reconsideration...
...maybe next time I'll have a little space of time to tell you why I've been away from the blogosphere, but for now, I will have to freeze for a moment.
Enough of that, I am hesitant to come up with a stupid photo because I'm really not in mode this time to have something thrown as what the typical stupid posts I get myself into. But because this one rock my balls, I give this a point. An exemption.
I will explain to you why the photo maintains a positive outlook among viewers, especially to me. First, the photo crafted was the combination of a human foot with a monkey foot. It was actually a comparison between the two. I don't know for what reason it was crafted as such, but I am aware it was done for a HUGE reason. Wonder why the two seems similar?
Second, It explains the probability that evolution theory might be the sole principle why humans think like and look like a stupid monkey sometimes. If so, if the theory will be proven correct I will have to raise my name here in the blogspot as the one and only predecessor of Charles Darwin. Consider my prospective here(which I believe I blogged about monkeys before).
Third, It was in my lucky moment I admitted to myself it's been a long time I've been mingling with non-humans but monkey kongs around college which I never noticed. The photo was taken during the shoe-fitting of the seniors while fucking their asses off from a shit-tarded review at school. I have to remind you that the shoe-fitting was taken just about the time when the school announced that seniors including me will be graduating this semester. What a hoax!
In conclusion, I have to impart the thought that humans and monkeys can graduate schooling never minding what physical limitations and deformities they have. They can also attain any educational degree surpassing those towering problems encountered at school.
Sometimes, I can't help myself but think I'm a real ruthless monkey.
Ulysses, If you are reading this, I suppose you should be proud to belong where I belong now.
Sidenote: I haven't made the blurring of the name in the photo because I'm technologically handicapped and couldn't anitiate the principle of anonimity. The name listed is a classmate of mine(I have no time for apology, I'm really busy right now) and he confessed to me two days ago that he really is a monkey. So yeah!

6 comments:
And oh yeah, I just added your friend. It's been a while since your last post. hehe :)
Kris-tian, great to have you back. It wasn't my friend, it was our group account here in our college institution where I am studying. I can't promise to stay tucked-in here at blogspot, I'm busy at school and some drinking sessions.
hahaha nice one pare!
so Mr. Darwin's theory continues.. i just don't know how to deal with a monkey classmate hehe
blog followed... keep up the nice blogplace bro
Ahahahhhahahah at talagang dito na lang nagsorry sa di pagtanggal ng pangalan ng kaklase eh... ahahahhahaha... ayos! May lecture pa about theory of evolution ah... naks!
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.