Imagine how porn sites will flourish if this brain dead shit becomes the next president of the Philippines.
For now, I am asking to spare a little part of your time for me because we have an important topic to discuss. As what the title of this post tells, I will then have you explore the 'Things I Fucking Hate.' Let me know then after reading this what it is that you actually want me to do if ever you've felt the itch to kill me because I unintentionally deceived you in this post. I have no motive to offend you if ever I grudge you for mentioning something I hate which you actually love. I am no good in degrading your esteem... I just don't like what I hate.Things I Fucking Hate...
#5 Waiting for a ride to come
It just feels a real waste of time waiting endlessly for a ride to come. To wait for a longer span of time while your ass get stuck in a vehicle station for a ride to come is really stupid. I admit for some times I have my temper rises because I am doing the single most unproductive state where I look like a dog shit that had been dried up for a week under the heat of the sun.
Often if not this happens when you are running against the clock because the upperhand will kill you for not reporting on time, or will let you eat a load of shit for you violated the I-won't-be-late-today-and-get-your-fat-ass-off-from-me rule. I have no private car to get straight to my destination because I'm a cheap bastard who commute by public vehicle just to avoid the procrastination of my routine.
#4 Fans of Vice Ganda
Don't get me wrong with this, I have nothing against the actor or the sitcom host, I just don't understand why some die hard followers imitate what he had been showing in some films of him. I understand the Filipino's high regard for local movies but this is slowly taking us into a declining social idiosyncrasy.

What the public do not know about him is that, he is an idiot who loves to have a foreplay with a jejemon before he go for a concert
My friend who adores much the actor keeps telling me some peculiar things which I never found to be relevant. I mean he is gradually making bullshit talks only pedophiles and 10 year olds would love to listen, and he even talk to me in a language neither my brain nor my balls will anticipate. But what I hate the most about these fans is the way they argue, it's really sarcastic and hysterical. No wonder I get bust by these people who know nothing about literacy. Maybe they owe the actor the gift of social disorder called fuck-me-hard syndrome.
Symptom of the syndrome is when you accidentally hit the head of your classmate with your belt-in key chain, "Did I hurt you?" and your classmate responded "No you didn't! No you didn't!" oh, fucking retards!
Lately, I discover Vice naming an organisation for his die-hards The Illuminati, or the so called 'fraternity of the enlightened shits'.
#3 Girls who have these
walk-like-a-whore sandal
+
prostitute's trademark polish
I'll go to the point at once. I don't get it why some hot girls do love to have the deviated approach of fashion with these craps. I mean, having a crappy look with the above photos mentioned is no more than a ton of shits that totally suck. See what has media industry has done to us? This is absolutely and nothing else the influence of media where it epitomizes the use of self to whoreness. The eccentric world we live now has ruled over the ideal culture we have before. It's not surprisingly questionable why we have now a downsized kind of moral norms. The kind of education that the teens are getting these days had been in turmoil due to the media slavery and the policy that persecuted education as the main and ultimate goal of a student.
In my opinion, I am currently troubled by this kind of social delinquency where the minority is affected by this kind of disease. The days had gone where teens read their books daily at night and sleeps early because the next day is another struggle in school. Now we have teens in front of their fucking televisions who don't give a shit to open even a single page of their books at night.
I am perturbed by this kind of epidemic greatly immortalised by that fucking media machine. I am not under the impression that hot girls who have walk-like-a-whore sandal and prostitute's trademark polish are real hot. Maybe it's a wet dream to the girls who have those, but for me it's a nightmare.
I am not impressed to girls whose brains are smaller than their boobs. Fuck it.
#2 Quitters in Dota
I am too tired of nerd Dota players who give nothing but a headache and a balls-ache. Yeah, you suck!
#1 Sitting in the class at front
I would actually beat myself hard than to sit at front in the class. I personally address this message to college institutions who retains the policy of that of the elementary. I am talking about alphabetical seating arrangement. It sucks really to sit at front just because your surname happens to start with letter 'A' and some of your asshole classmates who happens to have a surname starting with letter 'Z' bully you because you are an idiot for sitting at front following the teacher's asshole command.
Yeah! it rocks!
Another thing I hate about being at the front sit is that, I often sleep at mid session, then a teacher who clearly sees you sleeping will kick your ass and let you face the consequences of having no sex for the day. You might think this is funny, but if this at once happens to you, you surely will lick your dirty underwear for not listening to my word.
...
If you think I disappointed you this time, you have now the turn to hate me, just indicate it in the comment section. If in coincidence you also hate what I hate, then leave me a good reputation by also indicating it in the comment section. Adios!





17 comments:
fuck you, fuckface!
pinalo na po kta :)
Salamat sa pagkaligaw sa page ko :)
ang daming shits ngayong araw na to ah..
my eyes are zooming on the number 3. coz i have those walk-like-a-whore sandals. does that mean that you fuckin' hate me and i totally suck coz i own a pair? whoreness, if there is such a word, is not a pair of sandals or a nails like claws... whoreness is a state of mind, an intention, an attitude, a deed. i'm just offering a fresh material here, coz your definition of things seems a little too narrow. :-)
ibat ibang shits... hehe..magandang araw.. dugo lagi ang nose ko.. :)
What a monsay.. parang ang daming badtrip!
Anonymous, watch your mouth when you comment on my blog.
KristiaMaldita, thanks! A reward will be given to you from the god of the new world.
Uno, yeah shits are everywhere. So watch your step.
Ayeesha, I love it when you stop by. Your own opinion saves the majority of girls who are into that trend, I stand corrected. To save my ass here, I also, as man's view would impart my opinion about the eccentricity of my thoughts. Though at times I have the inadequacy of opinion, I certainly believe to whatever my thoughts have brought me into. I won't change anything here and I certainly would stand in defense of my thoughts.
...either way, I don't hate you, I love you.
Istambay, shits are everywhere. Most common are the dog shits, they are mainly at streets. So watch your steps.
Midnight Driver, I'm not badtrip.I only want to release the wild gas in my stomach. I'm getting sick for not releasing it.
I hate people who hate, ergo, I hate myself. I'm as guilty as the oppressor. LOL just kidding :)
Tingin ko wala kang karapatan na sabihing social idiosyncrasy yung mga palabas sa TV or kung sino mang artista kase... mismong post mo puro fuck, sex, whatever na.... makes you feel cool ka.. (siguro).. pero I doubt.
Next I wouldn't agree more sa mga sinabi ni Ayeesha.. although di ako makakapag-english ng katulad niya...
Masyadong naging general at rude ang mga pinagsasabi mo... hopefully sana perpekto kang tao.
i get your point about people nowadays being media-crazy. however, i can feel the hatred you see in the world. you even see bad things in a pair of heels. tsk. Srsly, you should not label things as the way they are. anyway, i wouldn't mind people hating on me just because I wear those kinds of heels.
man! they feel very comfy to wear and they give me height. :)
i do not wear nail polish but i beg to disagree with that label too. for me, it's called art. tsk.
Phew! lagad ton! You're so MEAN! haha. Please don't tell them we're on the same school. wahahaha. balett. ugh! Grabe man! Marisyo man hi vice! well. i like his jokes! And. GO hate him! But please nman pare! tao pa rin yan! bisan la ma 20mL of respect ba? anyway that's your opinion. And here's mine: YOU'RE INSENSITIVE! (ung ibang words, pagnagkita nla kita) baaaa DABID! haha.
Haha nice list right there... I like Vice Ganda sa comedy bars, not on TV.
agree ako kay kamila. hindi naman siguro tama na sabihin mong shit or whore ang mga babaeng nagsusuot nang ganung sandals at ganung nails (although di ako ngsusuot nang ganun) so what kung ganun sila manamit? expression of self lang naman yun. and it doesn't even say something about their real self. masyado kang mababaw para e-judge at tignan ang mga tao sa ganung aspeto lang.
Since the majority of the commenters are females and are in to the trend of number #3 and finds me uncool, I therefore include my name in the list as one that sucks. Now, I will have to hang myself to stop making crazy writings.
To the male commenters who find me still deserving despite the abominations I made here, I will credit you soon for making a bunch of awesome things for me.
i hate dota quitters sa GG too. mga putang ina silang lahat. =)
FOUR WORDS:
share your dirty laundry :)
iboomm.com
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.