In whatever case, I would never appreciate the beauty that lies today's highlight if ever I never met my Mother. If ever the soothing call of her of my name never did happen, I would be making the sound of life terrible to any form of me.
Every heart vibrates to that iron string. It keeps me reminding of that thought which only my Mother has ever shared me. She has her word sharpened like the sword that impaled the very deep of me. Her words like no one else has been in the nature rooted from wisdom and selfless caring. It vibrates in all my extremities nourishing whatever I can learn from each day. Her words are final and straight-to-the-point filled with compassion and honor.
The times I have never submitted to her comfort and prudence makes me feel a little nearer to my deathbed. For almost two decades of existence, I have never consider her as taken for granted. Only that, I never confronted myself that I'm always living a deteriorated life, and never acknowledged her presence. Despite my being a prodigal son, she still accepted me as a worthy son of her. Mom, I come in apology for all the pains I granted you. I know no words can pay you in return for all the chaos I brought you.
The iron string that exclusively vibrates the two hearts make them stand to whatever towering problems that could possibly come. I applaud my mother for sharing to me whatever she has. Her wits made me more wiser. Her wisdom as always will be the prospect of my self-determination and self-courage. I Look forward in adoring an strictest literate like my mother who have come thus far.
At this point I pledge that before your time comes, I will fulfill whatever it is you have wanted me to be. I vow to forever bring up all that you have imparted for the better good of me. And I will always remember you for what you have made me into.My mom has never left me. She has taught me to rely more on the true meaning of my mission undoubtedly believing in every little potential I have. She cast out the empty part of my literacy and made me even wiser. She untiringly flea to me in aid if ever I fall to the discourse of obscenity. Mom, you have endured the trials that doesn't deserve you, but because of me, you willingly and purposefully accepted them in no relent. Your great courage made me who I am now. I wouldn't be here without those words.
I have come to a point of my life of wanting to figure out what really my mother wants me to fulfill in life. I'm sure it isn't for the worst of me.
Love.
11 comments:
Mother's know best:)
Mom, you have endured the trials that doesn't deserve you, but because of me, you willingly and purposefully accepted them in no relent. Your great courage made me who I am now.
the mother's unconditional love. =)
happy valentines day!
hi! thanks for visiting.....
i really appreciate my mom's love to me..
http://leonrap.blogspot.com
walang hihigit pa sa pagmamahal ng isang ina.
happy valentines po.. :)
hallooow salamat sa pagbisita sa blog at happy balentayms day!!
haollow po... mission acomplished na po... pa follow na lang din... nga pala... pareho pala tayong nanumpa na ayaw ng commitment.. ehehhehe
<--- new follower... follow back at http://kimmysdailydigest.blogspot.com
nice, a mother's love is incomparable.
it will never be for the worst..it will always be for the best..
..new visitor, feel free to visit my sanctuary.. =)
Yeah.. Ang pagmamahal ng isang ina ay walang katapat..
belated happy hearts day tol!
done following you...
just want to congratulate you... you dated your mom!
belated happy valentines to her and to you
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.