2.25.2011

Let My Brain Stand(A Reaction On the Latter Post)

As promised, I will have to credit the guys behind the emotional get up that made my day of the recent post worth to hang on. If ever you haven't read it, check it out first before you continue(be mindful to scroll down a bit to continue reading the comments). I had only the chance now to make a stand on this issue since I've been up for things in school.

It came down here that I have somehow to give in particular the reasons why I don't like the way things are that my mental capacity is overrated. I know how it feels to be duped by someone when things are going easy and fine. I personally have a common experience being mutilated by people of the things that rock.

Before anything else, I would like to interrupt the discussion by mentioning here ayeesha who made a significant reaction about the post. If you are a hater of me or someone who likes to read cute articles, I advice you to follow her. Just do it, I won't be mad.

Moving on, I am not surprised why some have reacted indifferently as what I expected to have. The #2 and #3 are the sole responsible about that, the rest were at an average, I suppose.

Frankly, I want to know if someone is reading my works. I want to know for heaven's sake if someone is really not fooling around with my blog. The worse here is when you have people looking good at you who visit your page trying to sound like they are generous readers, and giving feedbacks telling you are one of a hell blogger and an amazing shit but actually not giving even only 2 seconds to read the whole content. I am brave enough to tell those drunkard fuckers how I feel about their crappy doings.

"I think I found their next destination"

Concerning about my nasty usage of words, I intend to flash here the disclaimer I narrated in one of my posts last year. I understand the conservatives, I'm losing the track.

Disclaimer: 
I warn you that this blog do not work to give you a fine rhetoric pieces of notes, and that, I have all the legal authorities to squander even the foulest grammars and spellings here. I don't really care what disgusting words I use as long they don't offend you much, otherwise my sentence completion will cease. If the words fuck, shit, stupid weren't invented, I wouldn't be here in the blogspot. They're used for the purpose of letting you shit on your pants from excitement and thrill. Never take them literally, or I'll have someone hit you in the face.

... or for the better understanding, I suggest you to read the 'About Me'  in my profile.

If  in case you have a chickenbrain and could not even decipher what I'm talking about, this photo might work for you:
  "Can you now picture what I'm actually talking about?"

Some of you may have a word to say: "You really are an asshole Denase, who cares if I have a chickenbrain?"

Let's get back to work. I'm in a family where girls outnumber the boys. I'm in a school where ladies have a good number than the gentle men with the ratio of about 4:1. I'm in a blog where the majority of readers(not followers) are women. In short, there are lots of estrogen in this place more than what you could ever think.  Some of my posts are intimidating to women who are conservative -they were made on purpose.

Yeah I dreamed to be a hoax writer before. And with the mess I'm bringing you now, it looks like I'm creating the hoax writer in me. So to counterbalance the Estrogen domination, I made something to shock you, to put your minds suspended in the air grunting how stupid I am for making you embarrassed and fucked up -as evidenced in the comment section.

In my humble opinion, I don't see anything Insensitive about the #2. I'm carried with the momentum inside my squidbrain trying accept the actor as some kind of an ancient animal transformed to a walking humanoid. He is a total transformer crippling the nation by his use of retard jokes and unstoppable scheduling of concerts. I don't feel any sympathy from him since he made no exemptions in making a friend of mine to be under his control through his black magic. Later, I've known from his  non-verbal expressions, he was making some gestures symbolic to his organisation. And I found out that he has a huge plan of world take-over and that they communicate with his die-hards through hand gestures to keep the nonmembers out of  suspicion. Either way, the die-hards suck!

the human and animal form of him converted into one


To be particular this time, I will make my friendly reaction with your comments. The reason why I never like these...

... is because of my random observation that lead simultaneously to a behavioral theory called Operant conditioning by F.B SkinnerI am not saying I'm aware when this behavior conditioned me, it's the instinct that tells me to believe and be conditioned. Maybe I was under the hypnosis of a prostitute that time. Let me handle it with the diagram below:

Explanation: #1 you introduce the dog a food he likes, the dog then salivates. #2 you produce a sound from the tuning fork making the dog wonder and not salivating. #3 You associate the sound coming from the tuning fork with a food he likes, then the dog at once salivates. Then you keep doing the #3 for many times. Until #4 The dog salivates every time he hear the tuning fork sounds, even without the association of food. That's what you call the Operant Conditioning.

The theory is also applicable to all dumbfounded humans living with extraordinary intelligence.

It's like this, I've been seeing prostitutes in bars not once but almost every time I go to bars wearing the sandals and having fantabulous nail polishes, and from time to time I would see them, I notice they still got the fashion statement not fading. It made me think, adjacent to what I've been seeing from prostitutes, that normal women who are into that kind of style are no different than that of the prostitutes. 

 
It looks a little like this

Did you get my point?

It was my unconscious self that worked in me.


...


It's holiday and I'm running out of gas. I have to go.


Love and Care.

10 comments:

Kamila said...

uhhh? okay.

TAMBAY said...

ang haba.. teka lang.. hindi ko pa nababasa.. engles kasi matagal tagal na intindihan ito hehehe..

Rap said...

natawa ako sa itsura ni vice ganda na half tao... half ano.. kabayo. ahaha... laughtrip ito... ahaha

salamat sa pagdalaw...

Noah G said...

natawa ako sa dun sa parking. josme. ika-copy ko ha. panalo ito sa aming mga arki. bwahahaha!!!

musingan said...

ahhahaha... kakapraning talaga si vice ganda.... bagay sa kanya...

Bae a Meranao said...

perfect illustration. salivating dog.

glentot said...

Hey Denase! Thanks for frequenting my blog. I may not agree with everything you say but at least you have the balls to say stuff, and I respect that.

You may not agree with what I'm about to say and I'll respect that and if you hate me for it, it's fine with me.

Since this is your blog, we get that you are entitled to your own opinion, and blogging is free and no one restricts you from using it to say what you want. But that's like owning a knife and waving it around, not caring who gets hurt. I think that in owning a public blog, it should be understood that whatever you say can and will be used against you in manners you never imagined while writing your post. I have written a LOT of mean things and hurt people in the process, that eventually I found myself deleting posts. I found myself looking for the right words when expressing stuff. The littlest error in grammar can sometimes change the whole definition of the sentence, and whatever you say, when taken our of context, can mean differently. So I try and be careful (and sometimes apologetic) with what I write about. Does that make me less of a blogger? I guess not, I just learned how to own a knife and not accidentally wound anyone.

(I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just telling you what I do.)

Almost always, when I read your blog, it's about stuff you dislike. You're like Kanye West, he says "I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most." And you tell us about it, without a care in the world. Which is generally OK with me.

But not everyone can take the stuff you say. Some people won't just let it pass, especially if they felt they were offended. For example, Ayeesha. I'm sure you did not have her in mind while writing about those "whore" sandals, but it just so happened that she liked them, and the fact that you instantly associated them with whores must have triggered something in her, which was understandable. I agree with what she said, and with Kamila too.

glentot said...

As for the "conditioning" thing, I think you were too quick to associate high heels with prostitution. If you look at the prostitutes in the picture you posted, and go to places where high society likes to party, you'll find almost no difference in their attire. They're not whores. They just really like high heels. You may not have equated high heels = prostitution but it's easy to see that's what you were driving at. I am saying this as an uncle who has a niece who practically gets naked in front of a camera in the name of art. It would hurt me if someone called her a whore, I know she's not, yet she's posing nude, and nudity, more than hugh heels, is associated to whores. There's a distinction, a fine line visible to those who acknowledge the difference. And if you can tell me to my face that girls who pose nude are instantly whores, I'm sorry but I won't take that sitting down.

One time I got into a fight with a blogger who had the following opinions: 1) People who work in call centers have AIDS 2) People from the Visayas region are "baduy" and that a baduy person can be called "Bisaya" and 3) people who didn't vote for Dick Gordon are stupid. How can you argue with someone who thinks like that? He knows he is entitled to his own opinion, and he knows no one can tell him his opinions are wrong. And he was ready to defend his opinions. The things he said are offensive and sadly, no one can change what he thinks. So what happened is I stopped reading his blog. His opinions annoyed me and I didn't need it in my life.

Now I'm not telling you to be nice or to kiss ass or to write for the sake of the readers, but if you don't want to lose readers then start by not pushing them away from you. I'm sure there are better ways of writing about your dislike for high heels or vice ganda without necessarily offending anyone.

So what I'm saying is, It doesn't hurt to be a little more thoughtful when writing stuff.

Again, my respect to you for saying the stuff you said and not backing down. This is my longest comment for today and I enjoyed writing it. Please don't take offense.

SPLICE said...

If only to make a point, I'll say that Voltaire has been in a parallel situation three hundred years ago. He it was who once said, or wrote, this:

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it.

There is much freedom to be had. I get the drift of your blog, which isn't entirely a lonely creature in cyberspace. There are quite others of a close genus as the one you have here. The very principle behind the "internet" is freedom, supposedly, and it is apparent that you wage the same battle cry, least -- if not most -- of which is freedom of expression.

But in the same vain, there is no monopoly in that freedom. Or, at the least, there should not be any. Point being: you can say what you want, and others can, too. There is nothing detestable with that. Quite on the contrary, it is the very core of any democratic society. But that would be invoking dissertations of significant proportions.

Say what you will, yet let others have their own conviction just as well.

Alexander Rozinov said...

I got it! Lovely.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.