2.12.2011

An Update

Least I expected to be blogging this weekend since I can't afford to keep a monitor and a CPU stuck against my face because I'm terribly sick from doing the usual shenanigans outside while the rest of my school works seemingly to be resting. I even forgot I was about to write something for a friend to help him in his writing career get done. Until now, I badly consider myself as an a-hole for not sending him an email. Another, I've been farting ferociously in front of my asshole friends four times in row suffocating them to death, forcing them to submit to my throne as the boss of farts.

So I'll have something for you to think what I've been up to during the entire two weeks of this February. It's either Good news or Bad news, bear with me.

#1 I've attended a medical mission in one of the town's regional hospital, coincidental with the weekly clinical duty we have. Several foreign surgeons  made their way to the medical mission. I've met and assisted them in some surgeries finishing a complete 5 cases in Minor Operations Handled (requirements for PRC for the board exam). I've also had the chance to have a word with some of the monster(I mean skilled) surgeons who were present. I even kiss a surgeon's butt hole(I shit you not). It was a staggering experience to be with people of their mastered profession whom I aspire to profess someday.

#2 I was hurriedly walking down the main street of the town Thursday last week going for duty when I happened to cross a non-pedestrian region of the street. I unconsciously J-walked the street. Caught by the attention of what I've done, the City Hall's traffic enforcers(or who the fuck they are) tried to stop me. I was about to be sued for what I've done and to submit totally to their custom when another passerby told me to run or else I'll pay the prise. I then ran as fast as I can making them scream as I raise my middle finger to salute them. Later, I found myself exhausted from running as I clear my way out from those shits. It was late for me to realise I've been much late for the hospital duty. I scrambled knowing I can't make it up for the loss I made.

But I managed to go on...I arrived at the hospital hardly perspiring trying to explain to the clinical instructor of what had just happened. FUCK!

#3 I don't know if this will be a good news or a bad one. I just finished applying for the graduation this morning. I'm about to graduate, retards!

But that's what you think. I'm still on the process of figuring out if I can really graduate this March. How can I feel the sanctity of the coming graduation when I feel the down-fuckness-results of my grades? Perhaps I should kill myself before Valentine's to reduce the burdens I carry right now. If ever I survive, I'm already drowned from beer before the graduation right will be bestow upon my batch mates.

Shut your mouth off you fake 'god of the New World'

What the fuck am I thinking? Is there a gas forming beneath my brain? should I save myself from this paranoia?

Maybe I'm too absorbed from farting a large amount of wild gas.

Love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, your graduating, i envy you, hehe

your just stressed dude, ganyan din minsan naramdaman ko nung graduating ako nung HS...

:)

Anonymous said...

hala parehas tayo graduating na.. wahehhe

ahwod said...

gratzies sa inyong mga gagraduate...keep it up!!!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.