Out from this horny mind, the world in my opinion is such a gross for any pothead to scorch himself from sentiments that surely will bring him to the trap of shitholeness. That's right... Don't tell me I didn't tell you that. What then is the reason why descent(I mean shit) people look like retards from time to time? Wonder why we do things to impart humor for our own sake but at the end you wind up greatly fucked up and terribly disgusted? Don't even tell me I didn't asked you that.
This afternoon after my clinical duty here in the city's private hospital, I had encountered a real cliche as to what I encounter everyday in my out-gone living. I was on my way home riding a public utility vehicle when another passenger maybe in the age of 65 or above happened to sit near me. He sit near me I mind you. After a moment, I got bothered by his loud cry as he talk to any one among us who were in the vehicle with him, like as if he had known us for many years, like as if he had known the total number of hair in my balls. Overwhelmed by what was happening, I looked at him intensely. His face was somehow torn out, the cheek was evidently pale with the skin slowly dropping in folds- to which an evidence he was born about 3000BC.
I almost got carried from wondering why the old shit was talking to us.What was almost amazing of him was the way he talk. He was not surprisingly to be older than me as he was vigorous in terms of his verbose expression. Another moment, while I look at him straight he followed and caught my gaze locking us together facing each other's faces.
He then began talking to me while clearing his throat. He was insanely talking of nasty crap which I never in my life witnessed a pedantic asshole would ever share. While the rest pretended to listen, he managed to share about his sex experience. Holy Fuck! It was really unexpected. He started talking about dicks, pussies, tits and whatever shits his cursed mouth can utter. He really is sick.
I wouldn't mind explaining all what had happened because they are extremely waste of time and extroverted. While that retard was talking about abominations and copulations, I kept my mouth shut. I'm typically silent when confronted by strangers. *Note: The reason why I zip my mouth while in conversation is not that I'm ridiculously shy but because I can't keep myself really alive talking with nonsense people who can't keep their mouths shut even only for 2 seconds. Shyness is pretty gay- Don't tell me again I didn't tell you that.
He had been talking dirty the whole ride. I then figured out from the time on that the dirtiest part of the body is not the butthole with dirt... but the Brain.
The travel going home would cost normally 20 minutes, with the outburst of traffic during the afternoon rush hour it would take quiet a longer time for the travel. The minutes I spent with him were the longest minutes of assholeness in my life. I applaud him for making the ride a cool dumb shit!
That old shit who made my day(whoever he was) is the type of guy who will masturbate in front of a hot chick to satisfy the craving of a horny mind. I hope he slide and hit into a pile of shit as he walk his way home.
Side Note: If ever you happen to meet him anywhere in the downtown, kindly shoot him in the head.
Love.
7 comments:
Ahahahahahah may poot?! hehehehehehe... yaan mo na nagpapapansin lang yun... hehehehe
hahaha oh puso mo!hingang malalim!wag mo na lang pansinin..=)
oMG! hahaha...dedma na lang..
salamat po sa pagbisita sa pahina ko...
nakidaan poh at nagfollow :)
parang tanga... kung ako ikaw..lilipat na lang ako ng sasakyan.. tsaka dapat pinaalis na siya nung driver or whatever dun sa sinasakyan mo.
i'm not commenting for this post but for your comment on my post. gosh! kung pwede lang mag like sa comment mo, sus! grabe.natatawa ako. huhuhuh. dontcha worry. ipapatranslate ko yun kay kikomax. ahahahaa
perhaps the guy was seriously disturbed. nah don't mind him :-)
you should have advised to have himself admitted to a psych hospital!
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.