3.02.2011

Check This Out

Hi guys, I just felt going back to prop out something since I'm almost forgetting my obligation here. I am not in mood to leave a good material just right because I've been poked hard with catastrophe and boredom. But I'm thankful I slipped back here just to whore myself for the moment.

You guys have done great! You actually did impress me with your comments with the latter post. Though there were sorts of provocations about the style in my write-ups, still you did a great job. Let me contain you my honest reply to the comments.

Kamila, now you know.

Istambay, Take time to read, you surely will laugh your ass loud.

Leonrap, Vice's original form of a half horse is the generation's next top model. Great you actually find me humorous on your first visit.

Nowitzki Tramonto, It's all yours. Grab it while it's hot.

Musingan, Yeah he's a hot donkey-like and deserves that curse.

Ayeesha, Did I entertain you with the dog? I'm sure of that.

Glentot, If only you are ME, you will actually do the same. I find your comment defining and interesting. For that, you got it raised in my 'Comment of the week' portion.

SPLICE, I understand your point. I support the democracy and freedom we have in the blog world.

You guys are awesome.

To put more taste here, I added a gadget on the right bar named 'COMMENT OF THE WEEK' wherein I dash the most delightful and heaviest comment of a post within the week. To do it with justice, I will be picking the one that has got the wits and humor... I prefer no reference. You guys must have shit me with your comments and I will promise you that sort of reward. I'm sure I will link it together with your blog.

I digress...

I will leave you in good health for the meantime and I'm at once leaving you a video which made my braincells get dried up for giving-in onto that bald man's rhapsody. I admit he also is great.


Love and Care.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Just like what he says, be proud to be Pinoy!

There's a lot to offer aside from that 171 dialects but now i'm practicing that B, V and TH thing.

Hazel☺ said...

the video was hilarious! and hmm sounds like you're in trouble huh?

Desperate Houseboy said...

have watched this video several times. contestant pala siya ng Canadian Idol season 1.

musingan said...

Check This Out.... denase... one thing for sure... muntik akong magnose bleed... ehehehehe....

TAMBAY said...

So totoo lang sir, dumudugo ang balahibo ko sa ilong haha..

Rap said...

I like Ricky Martin... HEr music is very good... laughtrip again...

Diamond R said...

isa lang ang masasabi ko.Tama siya, We must be proud kung ikaw ay isang pinoy.At kung ano man nag meron tayo. Kanya kanyang identity lang yan at style pero di ibig sabihin na mas magaling ang iba kung kaya niyang sabihin ng maayos ang V from B or P sa F. Dahil wala itong kinalaman sa kanyang pagkatao.

Axl Powerhouse Network said...

kakainsi di ko makita yung video.. so sad :(

iya_khin said...

well..well.well..demanding ka ha! lol

eto na po pinalo este follow na kita! later alligator ko na panoorin and video clip dito pa ko sa selda ko maraming parak!

chow!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

ahah amazing. x hivennn

Polbeben said...

Ang choy ng video! me too i'm proud to be Pinoy!

jhengpot said...

cool ng vid. galing !

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.