3.26.2011

Meet The Fuckers!

On monday, me and my classmates in high school raged out a total suckfest of puke wave, I mean, we just simply get drunk and lost the world on that time and got wild. If you are new reader here, this is what is always expected of my usual posts, dirty and fuck-filled sentences. Better get used to the way I pulp into this, or just simply stop reading this.

High school days in the seminary were always great. I am grateful somehow seminary made me look like what I am now(it's quite ironic the way I write and the way this blog behave in front of you). But that's too much of information and you are about to kick my balls for informing you that. Still I love you because you still read this blog despite the wariness and stubbornness I am. And you got me shitting on you for that.

So yeah, I love what those fuckers are doing on this world these days. It just look weirder on me what we'd gone through these years when we'd parted ways after life in the seminary. Some got body shots from a fat, monster chick. One got even obsessed with a gay. Another get the most number of schools enrolled in a short four-year because he sarcastically raised his middle finger in front of the deans -Mhelon don't lie to me, you told me that. Another continued the safety standard of handling a whore when in need. Another did all the worst possible things outside and when he realised he's a slut, decided to return to the Seminary for a good living(Seminary seems like a rehab at times). One got boner shorter than two inches while the other got larger than what you've got. Some had smoked weeds and fucked any whore they knew. Some just simply anticipated what a Seminarian has to be.

Has anyone hasn't acquired herpes yet?

All in all we were twenty four that surge into the world finding what life outside can be. After the short four-year out of the Seminary, I'm quite sure only 3 are about to graduate on time, the rest can be simply called fucktards.

That night we discussed a lot of things mostly related to the glory days at the Seminary. Funny and unforgettable stories were retold that night. Everyone were laughing while we remember those memories. It's funny how things have changed since we got out from the formation. Yesterday we were like bunch of newly formed caterpillars, and now we're real big shits toiling around.

In a completely unrelated note, I've been putting up pretty much on making my house at peace and at order, and simply at silence. I've stayed over time wandering in my thoughts how it's vital to me when I'm alone. I love to be alone and silent at all times in as much as I love when I'm with the others. Being alone doesn't mean I'm type of a loner or psychotic or antisocialist, it means I have to allow myself to ponder what I'm getting into. I love to be in a place where there is an absolute silence, and it is an understanding of oneself. I cherish the times when I'm left alone doing nothing grasping what life could possibly be without peace and silence.

I got the news from the Seminary that we'll be having the grand alumni homecoming and I'm looking forward to that day. I look forward to seeing the fuckers still up doing the usual shenanigans we did. I'm going to check the bastards if the bond we formed is still in us. The talks we had filled with sexual innuendos and trash talks and the use of that four-letter word were simply the best and at times ridiculous. The Seminary has taught me something always greater than life and I'd like to think I'm lucky enough to have those guys around with me.

I marked it in my calendar so I won't forget it. See you there, fuckers.

Thanks to Lope, the night was amazing with your help. It's like inviting 5 retards on party to drink - you are my best wingman ever. To Mhelon who called me a pimp after I introduced him to a gay, you must be one lucky son of a gun for you have a gayfriend who loves you more than your girlfriend do.

Love and Care.

2 comments:

musingan said...

wow... you studied in seminary school.. not bad... well I am used with you post.. because I alaways vsit and read here.... hmmm... I never tried attending alumni in our school... opppsss sorry I mean... I tried it but it's not my batch... ehehhe.... I am always away....

Xprosaic said...

That seems fun! Seeing all those co-seminarians after many years... hehehehhehehe I wonder what will be the stories on life after seminary... hehehhehehe

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.