3.07.2011

Just Wondering Around

Today is something to set off a record for blogging something clearly healthy while myself is at a rest for being nauseated and finding it sickly. It feels like the world have had his revenge on me. And I wouldn't mind explaining it here... maybe some time I will let you have the privilege of knowing the nightmares I've been involved into. I don't seem to be liking what I'm always doing, but for now, I will have to allow it.

So I came by here just to give you a rundown update of me of the days late this month and the last remaining days of the last month. First-- for two successive weeks I've been farting hard, like I've farted 30 times a day or more which is quite far greater than the average, and I find myself even at a calculated risk for releasing more wild gas out of my system. I don't see any symptom or a mark of a disease that overstimulated the function of my body, maybe the frequency farting overdose is not one. I hope.

Anyway, let's just pray that having too much flatulence is not an underlying disease-forming sign. Second-- following that overdose release of gas is an another week of frequent pooping, probably thrice a day. As far as my memory is concern, it came right after the start of this month. But I don't mind if I have this frequent pooping as long I don't get hold of the urge for along time making me shit on my pants again twice in a row. Besides, it's really a wonderful experience doing that daily ritual(sitting on the bowl) as frequent as it could be on your free days, right?

I'm just wondering if my anal sphincter is still working at best this time since I'm doing this sometimes at a very wrong timing, like going to the comfort room in the middle of a seminar or on a preboard review. Let's just hope and pray that this is not again an underlying disease-forming sign.

Third-- following that uncontrolled shitting activity, I had at first slept on my being while doing that daily ritual. That's it, I just want to share it. Maybe it was the result of days lack of sleep.

Fourth-- I don't want to be own by a perfectionist, but really, I suck at life. No! ignore this one, I'm just too stubborn to say this. *Delete*

I know I'm in a sound mind but it tastes like my thoughts are flying these times like the long forgotten invaders have come through in their search-and-conquer mission



Fifth-- I just had my big day last month. Long story short, I am now twenty this year and I feel like I'm an oddly cheapshit since I almost forgot my birthday on that special day. And no one among the guys where I was with even bothered to remind that it was my day. I only got a notice of it when I read my brother's message(sorry I read it late). Since I'm already in this, let me just take this opportunity to knock at the peoples' doors to send them my heartfelt hugs 'n kisses for greeting me on that stupid day. At least I know now the people whom I feel like I am important to them.

I wanted to blog on that day but time wouldn't prevail, just some lame excuses.

Another thing, I don't claim a lot of good things are going worse on Facebook, but at least I've observed something really terrible(this is fucking stupid) this time. This has drag me down to the worst of my wishes and I almost choke to death from seeing the photo below:



Anyone who would like to share some random thoughts this time? let the public know. Or can someone guess the condition of my mental apprehension? let me know also.

Love and Care.

1 comment:

musingan said...

wow... nice story ... ehehhe belated happy birthday anyway...

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.