Perhaps it would be un-delusional to think if one of my selfish thoughts be shown and sits out in the open for everybody to read and think over.
I am somewhat in a bullfrog mood today and I wish to tongue out every dirty thing hidden in my wrathful emotions. Better be it ranted here in my little blog than to scorn it out in the open field where I'd be dead before I'd start to move my feet to do something terrible.
So I won't be so civil in front of you rambling every handful word I have which I think highly definitive. Please... Please. I need you to understand me.
Here we go.
. . .
Dear pokerface/G6 master,
C'mon, you gotta pile your shit-faced in your asinine mudblood work, which you've thought as the noblest of all. You've carried within you your womanizing act of false humility wanting to be shrugged with recognitions and brewed with compassion to ladyhood. But that is what everyone thinks of you. Only in a little instance and few knew what you are and what you've been doing out there. The truth is, you are the worst kind of creature in all that is created that my innocent self can perceive. You are ugly inside, shallow and hides in the shadow of a woman. Your rotten soul is a hedonist pleased with the worldly things and shit stuffs that money can buy, indulging in every dipshit flirting.
The infliction of your infectious unworthiness cripples every man living around you, a disease that thrives in exclusive environment, no cure to be found.
"You are a herpes virus dwelling and penetrating the society"
That flirtatious acts of yours intensified with the obsession of nudity in front of every hot men clarifies that you are certified commercial sex worker, making me even think it's hereditary, that if you give your mother a holiday, expected that she probably is perverting with your man.
But your man is not your man. You baited yourself to get an attention and strip off naked in front of him to let him think he likes you that much. Your lack of love juice disgust every man you had flirted with making you much dead looking and old flesh. To even think farther, I come at a point of wondering if you carry with you the douches to prevent that dreadful scent of yours. I know this because your elicit figure alone look that much of a frozen slithole... I know this because your are a pussy.
Part of me flags down upon seeing you out in the open and my intestines crumble down in front of your irritating lice-filled figure. To be frank, I write this letter because I want you to know that I can't stand talking in front of you for you have that stinky mouth breath and thus writing to communicate with you is much much better.
Hereby yours,
Denase 'god of the new world'
*five minutes pause*
Apology for that folks. I passed out from the burden weighing me down to stress and depression. I suppose you know that feeling of someone calling you pathetic and harassing like you've been luckier if you've been aborted right before you were born. FUCK! Please don't depress me more with your comments just because I showed rudeness right here, because if you do, I will cut my right arm with a blade to punish me.
Sorree.
But I digress.
I ought to release an entry this week since I've got an ample time for blabbing and fancying around here. If it wasn't your presence that jolted me to comeback and write something useless(though I've been quite busy today for an out of town business), I would not be around here and pick some work-profiting shits either.
So I guessed I picked up a book that I'm slowly starting to love to read.
"Yeah! This one sucks, just like the title"
I am in high hopes to share some stupid thoughts with you after reading this.
And I picked up a movie that I never thought I'd burn part of my most loved hair just to watch this.
"I suppose I belong to them"
If you haven't watched the movie and read the book yet, grab one now at your dropout store.
Again, I digress.
I guess it would be proper to start this thing with a word "free". There. You got it. I'm investing a lot of free days this month if only the school would not be so hard on me this time. It would mean some shift shape of this blog, I mean, I maybe more creative with my blog entries these times since I have that luxury of time and I'm pretty excited about that change of phase.
What else would you suggest to tackle about so that it would be much delightful to share? Give me something brainstorming to create a crack in my skull and at the same time to shatter this wuss self of mine. It would be more delighting if you put it in the comments. And I had invited a guest post from a friend, hope it would be delivered soon.
Side note: upon finishing writing the letter, I realised how destructive write-ups are at times. Though I managed to skip my hands in involuntary typing the words "Fuck" and "Whore" in the letter, it was still crazy and an out of subject etiquette.
Love and Care.



3 comments:
I understand. No, not really. Just the feeling. Even the filthiest emotion has the right to be expressed. After all it is you, the one who had that feeling, would suffer if you kept it in your own heart.
Woot2x! So you really watched 3 Idiots! One of the films worth the watch.
P.S. Try to free your mind from all the atrocity of these people. Maybe the next time that you'll be feeling good and in the "mood", you'll have a better idea for a more creative post. I know you can. With your good command of the English language, all you need nalang is an idea. :)
Kristian, Yeah. Thank you dude, you understand me. I would do anything to crush anyone through this blog who will humiliate my presence, or maybe not. And that 3 idiots suffocates me until now since it's been a week since I watched it.
I feel better now and I'm good at what I've been doing lately. I'll take your comment as a compliment.
Good day folk.
Keep it up and you'll feel lighter. Charot. I just noticed this comment of the week by the side. haha. Thanks dude. hehe
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.