4.19.2011

An Encounter With a Cult and Hypnotism, Plus: A Review On The Movie 127 Hours,Ect.

Good day ladies and gents,

It is in my animate self-indulging being I'm bringing something fresh and hot to discuss with you today.

If you mind, I will be assaulting you with some wishlist why the society must never uphold peculiarities about some goddamn business.

First of all:

Do you know who this is?
You guys must not tolerate the liberty that the child has had that time.
Now that he's grown, he's making us eat his shit leaving us out into debauchery.

I'm on the support of promoting the next big event of Pacquaio and Mosley this May. It is my honor to self-promote the match with assertive virtue. Let alone Bob Arum and his team do their thing and let me do my own on this. With all salutations, I raise my head to show my sincerest support to Manny's team and his ongoing bouts. I place my bet on his head, I'm sure of that.

This dickhead senator is the worst joker I've ever known. Imagine, how could he not pay attention to the challenge of that steroid-drinking monster who also laughs at him of the demise of his terror face? That's discourtesy! Anyway, he don't pay tax just to torture that shit for the good old Dionisia's sake.

The Pacquaio vc Mosley pay-per-view is headed on May 7. Place your bets now and let me know through the comments.

 Now this is what I'm talking to you, he has got his orgy out of control. 
The doom is near to us from this debauchery

Let's go to the meat at once.

 Have you been seeing these signs lately?:


They seem to be pretty realistic, right?

They aren't few of them, I only have the two since those are the worst of all, and they suck balls. Those are seals of Networking Businesses who plagued the town by rapid dissemination of fear and horror. The hypnotism made me almost a victim of this new movement of business people called "Satanism." It happened about 3 days past when I had a drink with friends. They started by introducing the beauty of doing a business, then they formally announce the profits from getting a business, lastly, they hypnotize through rhetorical talks about their satanist movement. These fucks are really crazy.

I'm warning you as early as now, if you don't wanna get caught from getting acquainted with the cult, you should probably read down.
 
The reason why I'm craving to give a commentary(or maybe a praise of insult) about these networking businesses is that, it keeps flagging me down, begging me to join the so called Satanists of the New Millennium through the members' mouthful use of words to hypnotize and submit to their custody, and to later be a neophyte, and sooner aspire to become a new member of a Cult.

Before we continue, let me have you first the meaning of Business Networking from the wikipedia:
Business networking is a socioeconomic activity by which groups of like-minded businesspeople recognize, create, or act upon business opportunities. A business network is a type of social network whose reason for existing is business activity.
This clarifies the sole purpose of the Networking is purely about business and earning profits, and NOT ripping people to submit to your throne and spread fear and evil to the human awareness. Furthermore,
Many businesspeople contend business networking is a more cost-effective method of generating new business than advertising or public relations efforts. This is because business networking is a low-cost activity that involves more personal commitment than company money.
It exemplifies the true reason of Networking whereon it maximizes the return of invested products and minimizes the cost through the personal commitment of these working businesspeople. It's NOT: using and getting an income from people whom you've meet and relay the influence that by marketing people, you can reach the goal. This kind of idiotic ideology is leaking out confronting the innocents and imprinting the thought that satanism is about to sprout and is subtly starting to spread the disease inflicting the minds of the people.

To continue and to further lay it out(thank you wikipedia):
To complement this activity, members often meet outside this circle, on their own time, and build their own one-to-one relationship with the fellow member.
We venture to this kind of shit because we also want to get acquainted with the superiors or to the inferiors and plan for what is best for the business. It's NOT: we meet members and nonmembers to get from them the money exchanging the thought that your life could be better with the company if your money landed on them. These superiors and upperhands are all horse-shits!

Have we lost the sanity of our being? Have we not consider what we earn are the money of the members and NOT the exchange of the product? Who are we to say we live what we venture in our little business when the fact of this little deal we are doing is the parody of our undigested, puss-filled braincells?

The products don't seem to be the priority of the company's marketing, as I've observed. The cliche the members of these networking businesses is making are ending up to a satanist, nerd-fuck, self-abhor revolution.

The owners of these business corporations are highly trained seducers and are notorious riff raffs, however, wise and elegant and pretty much suck every which way. You can compare them with the replica I have below:

This one owns the UNO corporation and with a jar jar


Empire owner with malnourished, dying Gullum

 Whoever the fuck is this trying to assume an ownership of a Cult, plus a goomba

Now their look-alikes must have been proud about their similarity with them, and these are the pictures I've found most flattering about them.

Another thing:

I'm going to freshen you up with a review of the movie 127 Hours. It was based on a true story of life adventure. To tell you honestly, I seldom watch real life based films because they too suck balls, but this one is an exception.


The secret behind the chronological scheme of the event came from Aaron Ralston, a native of his town Colorado, a climber and a mountaineer who struggled to redeem himself from the crash of a fallen boulder who fell at his arm. He was left 5 days between the boarder of huge stones, inside helpless, and forced to amputate his right arm to acquire salvation from the trap the huge stone has troubled him.

Can you imagine yourself at his shoes sustaining the pains he had at his confinement in the midst of that chunk of stones? I much appreciate Aaron Ralston for the bravery he endured to save himself. It proved no edge the human mind and will can reach to survive. Leaving the curse from the inception of things with dead ends, changing the melancholia to a paradoxical architect of life's existence. The sacrifice, the berserk of cutting own flesh and enduring the excruciating pain rather than to die at no expense was of higher degree of option and totality sensing the desire to live.

The Hollywood elitist actor James Franco who starred the horrific movie was like reminiscing the spiderman epic thrill, or something crazy like that. He raised the level of paradigm of man's fantasy to a newer intense sensation of entertainment.

Way to go, James.

Life is never fair, as I have learned from it, however, it must go on -Aaron Ralston gave me the example of how to live a life. Thereon, I raise my score to 9 of 10 for that movie. Way to go, Aaron.

Last of all, a poem for the road:

Metallurgy
© David Martin Asebias 2011

Ten million years
escalating down to one.
The layers of time,
sifted and filtered
down to pieces.
Into the depth 
of the earth,
to the core
against stones and neoliths,
there you are, stranded.

From this crust
I dig
to endure the cabal
and death of sanity.
Long after 
a sheer exhaustion
to find this orb of pearl
there you are, stained yet pure,
intertwined with me, poetry of my soul.
The love of yours nourishes me.
----

Now, tell me about the "Cult" or the "Satanist Movement", the movie review, Pacquaiao and Mosley, the poem. Tell me everything.


Love and Care.

6 comments:

musingan said...

natatawa ako sa mga post mo ngayon.. lalo na kay Jar Jar Bling.. ehehhehe

Armored Lady said...

I have a hypnotic shield....
127 hours is the best
I bet pacquiao will win again..
(cross fingers) ^_^

Unknown said...

You're right bro, that networking thing sucks! I encountered a lot sa ganitong business (or should i say monkey business?) I like 127 hours.

glentot said...

hanep ka magupdate, 4 posts in one!

I hate networking rin. Not that I ever was a victim, ayoko lang talaga, waste of time.

a i M z said...

Of all your works. axa la ini ak waray umayon honestly! :)

Hypnotist Show said...

i think the first one is manny paqiou. funny though, love the lookalikes aswell!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.