The blog hiatus took a month but it seemed like an age.
First things first, I am reading a book of Bo Sanchez entitled "Simplify And Live The Good Life" which is basically inspirational and encyclical in nature. Started reading the book the time I drop off from the face of the blogosphere. Though it was thin, it seemed like I've been reading it for years because I've been busy getting lazy.
The first time I notice the book exist I know in my mind it's going to be some kind of fanatical journey reading it, but I'm prick to not read it and finish it at once. I'd like to finish reading the stuff because it has either helpful or kind thoughts inside, and reading one of Bo's creation is an honor for me. I feel more positive this time finishing it and update you soon about the change the book has made me. In fact, I all wish you to read it and let me know then your remarks on the book after reading.
I digress.
Since my absence has become sporadic and the internet is turning away from me, I would like to know if you are still with me in reading this blog, because if not anymore, I will molest an 8-year-old to put me down in jail.
You are probably with me if you agree with my prediction of the end of the world:
#1 The fascinating toast of the media about the nearing end of the world is a spoonful of lies and deceit. Not only does the earthquakes and tsunamis resemble the signs, but with Lady Gaga having reached a ten million followers in twitter(making her the most powerful in showbiz) is one of the signs the world is about to annihilate.
The Gaga domination has started: an icon of immorality and head of the lobotomize. Eh Eh.
#2 The sensational take over of the hipsters lead by Justin Bieber aroused a massive reason why the world must end. Like no other human being, he is the primordial agent of idolatry and the vast accumulation of vanity the mankind has endured.
A hipster and hair fetish
Considering the evil he put us through, destiny has its own way revealing the worst case scenario:
"I may be wrong this time, but Manny has also the puberty problem when he was as old as Justin. I can prove it with his hair 'do."
Guys, I know you have no idea about my whereabouts the past days that I deserted you in good health. I was actually onto something. After finishing school which ended on the first week this month, I set off to an activity which I have been longing long before: It was to separate from the world. It was in those days I isolated from the real world and let it obliviate me for the mean time. No outings, no Mallings, no blogging, no loitering at downtown. Instead, stayed at home with no one to talk to but television and books. Watching movies and reading books were my best buddies, and I talk to myself more often. It sounds weird but being alone with your own world for some time is a wonderful experience.
Some of you may even think how stupid I am for turning my back from the real world. Isolation is a good warm up to face the reality.
There were great things I've learned from that seemed like a journey of self-denial. Some weren't interesting, and some were just simply amazing. I realised never to chase happiness and fame, because if you do, you will age fast and die very soon. Live the ordinary was one of the most significant realisation I had during that ego searching activity. To cherish the simple joys in life is important as living our life to its maximum. The simple things that give us smile will give us a never ending bliss.
Things like Showbiz and Fashion and Justin Bieber doesn't amuse me because they lead us to an unending source of vanity, and everything about Justin Bieber is shit. Rather I learned how to stay in the simplicity of life. An example is when we fart. The joy in farting is a priceless humor, especially when it smells. We pretend like no one knows we're guilty, but actually someone knows. The funnier here is when we try to control the release so that it won't produce a sound but due to technical uncontrolled anal muscle, the release rather produces a blaring sound.
Girls, don't insist you can't relate because you actually can. You fart as numerous as we do. Most of the time you fart hideous. You know that when you are in a room sitting, you elevate your butt cheek to release slowly that create a puffle sound. It produces a sound like: pffffffffffff. Mastering that technique makes you look successful fart tamers.
Now you are laughing because it's true.
To clarify this, the headline has nothing to do with this post. Last night I was sitting on a bench outside house when a friend gay flirting with a dude sat by and whispered so that only I could hear: "Butt sex rocks."
Love and Care.




7 comments:
i enjoyed every single line of the post.
keep up the good work.
nice read. nyetah, nakita ko na naman mukha ni Manny Bieber. Lol
putttyyeekkk...what is manny bieber doing here? lol...hahaha
Haha.. this is really funny. I so agree with what you said about justin and that Manny Beiber is hilarious! Lady Gaga is fine with me. (don't judge):)
Anyway, I also love to spend time alone. Although I haven't tried doing it for a month. Good for you. You must be refreshed after the solitude.
On the fart thing. I LOL.
welcome back pare.... wow.. where in the world you get all of this picture of manny.. ehheheh... I love lady gaga...
lintek na pagmumukha ni Pacman...LOL
may book ako na ganyan yung kay Bo Sanchez. Complete series.
eto na naman! bieber na naman! waaah! the next time tapos si manny gaga na makikita ko, siguro end of the world na nga *knocks on wood*! haha
hmm. Bo Sanchez. Familiar. I think I heard that name before(parang clasmeyt lang, haha). Maybe I'll check her works then.
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.