5.29.2011

Let It Out

Since I lack the necessary body parts what's like to be a woman, it would be proper to hear out what woman knows that man doesn't. Men are pretty fucking stupid and oblivious, it wouldn't be easy that way to understand everything without telling us. We are not mind readers! We need you to tell us verbally the reasons behind.  Nonverbal gestures doesn't guarantee we understand what you want us to understand.

So I came up with a guest post from Nikki. What we have here is a situation of a girl begged by friends of the true reason why she broke up with her boyfriend. Seldom I post emo-freakin notes on a Sunday in this blog, but by the time I post anything like this, it would be a shitload of emotions involved.

---

I don’t know really where to start, all I know is I want to answer  your questions and share with you the story of our break up.  Maybe this is not that detailed as what you expect but I want you all to know a bit of it so that you will all stop bombarding me with questions such as “Kay anu kamo nagbulag?”,  “What’s really the truth behind the break up?”,“Cge na sumati na kami kay para mahangit gihap kami ha iya”.

     Guys, I’m sorry if I preferred not to answer your questions, instead I tell you again how our beautiful story began(address to my friends). I hope you all understand if this is my way to let you all know the reason behind our break-up. What I want is an answer to a question.  I’m not yet ready. And to tell you all the truth, it’s hurting me whenever I’m asked with questions about our break up and how are we doing with our lives. It’s like a fresh wound you force to open and still bleeding.
              
     DESTINY paved our way to meet, to know and to love each other. And I think it’s also a twist of fate that brought us now in our present situation. Our relationship was a great-not-so-perfect relationship. I did not even expect it to end that way.

We broke up because it’s our fault. It was my fault, because I listened to the rumors about him. It was I who believed to what I only hear and see. I was blinded by the tells of others. I didn't notice I was hurting him. Too bad, I did not listen to my heart. I got carried away by my irrational thoughts and emotions.

On the other side, it was his fault, because he started to get busy with school. So things for us got really cracky. And because of that naduroy la tak pag-inisog kay I felt I was taken for granted already. So hiya liwat kapoy na, ginduduroy ko pa.

It’s our fault because we GIVE UP ON EACH OTHER.

And you don’t need na mahangit kamu ha iya or maging bitter kamu ha iya. You shouldn’t feel that way sweethearts. After all naging magkasarankay gihap kamu during our time. And waray man hiya ginhimu na angay niyo igkahangit. And infairness, while we are still together, he had given me the best memories one could ever have. It’s something I will treasure for the rest of my days.  It will always be a moment to remember.I don’t know what he told everyone about me and our break up but I hope that, it wasn’t all bad. I hope no one will ask me again about our break up.

    This is not really detailed, this is only part of it. Please let it be that way for now.  

It hurts still.And I think that’s normal if you really have true feelings for someone. Someday, I’ll be finding myself again. And I’m going to be fine. I’ll be carefree and will be able to say again: "That Love like you’ve never been hurt before."

-Nikki.
---
Side Note: Are you fine Niks? Haha I'm laughing here reading your note. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I agree with you. They should not assume all the time that we are very good at reading between the lines.

Medyo di ko gets yung some parts sa note. I can understand Bisaya per yung iba, Waray ba yan o Hiligaynon?

Thad said...

It's all part of growing up :-) I read somewhere that young people fall in love around 15 times during their youth... For some they fall in love with the same person until they grow old, but for most of us- we go on dating throughout our twenties and may not even find that person. To this girl, I'd just say take it easy and let the relationship run its course. In time you'll know if the person is really "the one", or maybe just a stopover on your road to finding the one for you. Take it from a 30 year old- you still have a long way to go, that many dates, fights, relationships, flings, and hopefully when you are ready: marriage :-) Chill la anay

Anonymous said...

Ei, Denase. I tagged you in this post: HERE!

Bae a Meranao said...

i almost wished the guest post was from denase, just to see his vulnerability, if there is any. ;)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.