5.27.2011

Photo of The Week: The Prize!

Dear Readers,

Good thing I found something to post for the "Photo Of The Week" portion. What I have is a photo of my pet taken when we were at a Children Park having moments of recreation. It's got actually a ribbon in its trunk. That's how I treat my pets.

Will you treat me like what I treat you?

Okay, I'm lying. It was actually the prize own by Baba, a High School classmate, won the raffle game from the last Grand Alumni Homecoming of the Seminary. I wasn't present the time he had his pig and Adrian who is also a classmate of ours told me he had a pig prize from the raffle. I started dying from laughing knowing he's got huge living animal running after him on that event.

And I was "Oh My Gussshhh!" What a Prize!

Side Note: Baba keeps smiling at me every time I mention his pig in a drinking session. You know what's funny here is when you are in a gathering and you try to produce a pig's cry "eykkk eykkk", and someone from nowhere suddenly appears and kick you in the balls, not knowing you hit a pig-like friend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is hilarious. :)

David said...

Mayen, I hope you are not talking to me, this for me is not hilar-. Thanks anyway for the word.

Good day folk.

Jyoti Mishra said...

u r a pet lover !!
we share very beautiful relationship with them.
I have a dog, and i love him like any other family member.

Anonymous said...

nyaha, so be careful of your words. And same with you, my reaction to that prize is OHMAHGOODNESS! hahahaha

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.