6.14.2011

In This Fast Fucking Times

Hey guys,

It's quite frustrating when writer's block interferes at the moment you want to blog.

Anyway, I've been mentioned in a blog by Kristian about the time I was internet-away going on with my short blogvacation. I do appreciate any kind of recognition I can get because I'm vain little girl on the inside. Furthermore, it would be more time saving making an apology for not making a reply(as what the rules imply from the game) than write a shit that when you are tagged/mentioned you are to write bullshit things about yourself and tag more bloggers.

Lots of things happen to me while I was away, to which I will deal with that here later. If my memory serves me correct, I spent a whole two weeks at my parents house. I went off to a vacation for the purpose of refreshment. Since it's summer and I'm finished schooling, leaving my house for a moment and visit my parents is practically essential.

And, Miami lost the finals...


It feels terrible why the 'Big Three' always get a close-up capture of their faces when they know they'll become the next image that threatens the fans after a shocking defeat. Damn it! Why couldn't you just win?!

...

Although I feel bad until this time I'm not going to stick on sad and annoying in nature stuffs or for a team loss because that's not the reason why I came for. I came to amuse you of my lunacy and tell you about the little things that had created a large impact on my life, and the things that mean nothing to me but mean a lot to you. That is why I made this blog.

To further amuse you of my lunacy, I will then be talking of genitalia, in which I believe I've been talking a lot of it lately. That is to say that if your testicles don't descend when you come after a fierce masturbation, you probably should see a doctor -It's a sign. And I have a friend who confessed at me about his undescended balls. He goes crazy over it for he feels like he's going to be castrated. He keeps telling me that he should kill himself before it is too late for him to raise kids made of undescended balls. And lately, I recovered from a shit that occurred at me... It burns when I pee. No! don't think dirty. It was a result from eating food with excessive salt content and from boozing too much last week. If I don't control this retarded lifestyle I'm having, UTI will  become serious concern.

...

Another thing. Remember the book I told you before? I promised to share with you the change it brought me after I finish it. You can find a piece of it at the right side of this page with caption "What I am reading". I am through reading the book but I keep coming back to some chapters to reread because it's where I feel the need to change. Each chapter is a highly motivational topic and helpful ideas, depending on what area of your life or what problem you have yourself is seeing a need to change. Because of that, I made a pact with you upon writing this post that I will fulfill as part of the challenge.

I've chosen quitting smoking as the challenge. Eversince I started the dirty thing, I've carried the guilt in making a messy life and the state of my personal health is on the verge of shrinking. At first it was only an act of self mutilation, now it has become a habit, from smoke to smoking. Now I decided to celibate myself from smoking for five days, in which I think five days is enough, long enough for me who feels hard everytime I can't smoke even only for a day. I will start it with this simple step because great things are achieved by achieving little things first, right?


 It will automatically start after I hit the publish button.

There will be a consequence if I fail, of course. Anyone reading this will have the right to kick my balls at whatever degree of blast possible. I'm serious. HA!


This is a good sign for me that I can be capable to change the misery of my life if I successfully cease smoking in five days. I will come back on the due date to report to you guys how I managed the days without a smoke. Hopefully, if I make it I will then upgrade the challenge to higher level and to eradicate finally the vice. Maybe next is 10 days of no smoke, or something crazy like that.You probably should include this in the comment.

Oh I forgot to mention: I attended the Pentecost vigil last Saturday at my Hometown where I witnessed a real spiritual introspection of my skeptical being. It was like a mind-transfiguration from skepticm to belief in God. Four years after I left the Seminary has been too hard for me to recognize God in my life. I doubt I exist that Someone higher than me put me in a world of pure shit and wonders. On that night I regained my energy and recognised Him before me. It was a miracle for I now slowly believe in Him again, which is a good thing for my spiritual growth.

Thank God.

So this will be my little steps and the good news I have for you for now. It takes a lot of guts to really who what you want to be. It pains a lot and I can't even move on. It's like eating an apeshit in order to create an identity over the massive populace where I belong.

So tell me...I feel dirty.

Love and Care.

3 comments:

Jyoti Mishra said...

Little things.... that create impact in your lives :)
you are doing a good job.

It was a nice read
I agree with lil things do matter a lot in life.

a i M z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a i M z said...

"Aimz likes this"

good to hear that from u. and goodluck whatever man tim plans! For sure, duro it kalipay yana ni daddy kay he gained you back, His child -- David!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.