6.24.2011

Peep Me Please

Dearest Reader,

If I were gay I'd praise all men and beautify totally the shit out of me. Luckily I'm not, which is a good thing for girls.

This afternoon, Ayeesha and I were arranging something for a blog entry agreed to post next week. We were on a mid-conflict about the topic when she unhesitatingly asked if I'm straight. Good question there, Ayeesha. But I replied her I'm straight and that what she asked me was kind of insult for a guy who loves clitoris and anything with hole that woman has. At first I reacted discordant to what she said; any straight guy would react discordant when asked about his manhood. But then I realised it was amusing and therefore a good thing to share to my beloved readers.

It turned out to be  funny when it got more personal and asked her about her womanhood. And I clarified that I'd do whatever it takes just to amuse you guys even if it costs me like this:

Ducks have libido! Isn't it sweet?

Consider the duck in the photo as me. It ruins my reputation but I'd do that shit for you guys. I love V-ginas as much as I love this blog. The fruits of our intellectual fusion will come up next week, Godwilling, which is something about relationship and SEX. You can visit Ayeesha in her cute blog: http://www.ayeeshamd.info/

Moving on, I overlapped the reporting about the pact I had with you. The due was on Saturday but it's Thursday now. I'm not so sorry about it because I find it definitive to tell you I SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED THE FIVE DAYS WITHOUT A SMOKE!!

Isn't that deserving of applause?

Well, you don't need to kick my balls now for I also love my baby-making machine as much as I love you reader. Within those days, there were moments when I find myself helpless from the strong need to puff. But hell to that! I wouldn't let my reader kick my nuts only because I fucked up the shit.



After I finished the epic challenge on Saturday, I managed to booze again in a bar. It has been awhile since I last drink in bar. It is the only place in town where people from different walks in life meet and get jiggy and jerk off and die in shame from people looking at their stupid dance. If it wasn't because of Lope, I wouldn't be there.

So off we went to that place where every "Hot" is evident. Hot Mama, hot chick, hot dildo-carrying gay, hot chocolate, hot drunk who yells for  fight. They were all getting crazy from my point of view. Yes I didn't jerked off and didn't danced much and didn't drunk hard in order to control the amount of shame I will get on that night. It is only when you are inebriated you feel good about your dance and the world seems to dance with you. When in reality everything is wreaked and you dance like a lame fish flipping your body from side to side. So nice to see Lope and the rest dancing like retards in a children party (I implore you to click the video).

Odds are is when you bring your girlfriend to places like this and after awhile you're seeing her slowdancing with a dude nearby. That's what happened to Roneil's girlfriend. He, Lope and I were in a table sipping beers when we noticed the girl starting to get wild. I couldn't care much because it was none of my business to interrupt while Lope was highly inebriated the moment that everything seemed to be in good time. And Roneil who had a late notice got really upset and yelled at her, then left the vicinity at once.

Shit happens at bars, no pun intended. And a wild girlfriend in a bar is a real shit like this:


So the story continues with only I and Lope left, and with some friends of course. We then continued drinking until it was around 3am. I tried to get ahead of myself to avoid getting shit-faced again, which is normal when you are taking mind-altering substances into your body. The worst thing that could happen when you keep drinking until it's 3am is when you pass out or puke your shirt with beers and gastric acids in front of hot chicks, and you will end up again like this:


That was the story. Lope lost money including the fare home. We begged our friends if we can borrow some amount just to get home.

Side Note: On that day also I accepted the full-pledgeship of the fraternity. Yes I'm a frat man. Is anything wrong with that?

Love and Care.

2 comments:

Desperate Houseboy said...

Lupet me tsong. Hehehe... Wala naman masama maging straight. Lol

chino said...

chillax =)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.