4.10.2011

Poetry Tangent

Shalom,

As what the headline entails, I presume I'll try something differential entry this time. But anything before that, I'll mock you first with a photo below of the radical racists playing with their degenerate kids.


These shits are freaking awesome playing with their babies in the context of social ideology by the use of illegal meds. It's perturbing how stuffs like this play a role in the campaign for a total eradication of drug smuggling, drug trafficking, and more of what the social technocracy give to the black market and monkey businesses to disguise. It's quite ironic these leaders making changes and profits and the likes but carry with them the introspection of syndication of underdogs to get ravage and notoriety. To simplify this, I don't trust the government but I love their plans.

Next thing in line:

"This one is enlightening"

Poetry Tangent

Havoc 
© David Martin Asebias 2011


To the tomb
I crawl
slowly
slowly
slowly dying.
With faint and loneliness
nearing to my deathbed
blurring
slurring
nagging from pain.

Trying to leap
trying to bend
no sign of relief,
from this
somatic grief.
Pale
greased
dumped and stupefied.

How intense
how massive
the struck of this--
this...
this eternal desolation

At last
I renounce.
I give up, surrendered
into this dying
dying...
And death. 

---

The Write 
 © David Martin Asebias 2011

Struggling and searching
pen.
I need a pen.
Tempted
from the need to scribble.

Clipping a blank,
blank paper.
Riding.
Gliding.
Coordinating hand and mind.

Analyzing
clumping my pen
through this lame hand.
Initializing
trying to find a word
but nothing.

Again I tried.
And tried
persistent and determined
I ditched to this blank, blank paper.
Then I saw a light.
At last, I conquered.

Now, tell me anything you want to tell. Let go of your emotions and violent motivations of your say to the poetry. Let me know also about your reaction on the photos and distress me not about it, please.

Love and Care.

3 comments:

Armored Lady said...

the poem "havoc" is scary
I wonder what goes into ur mind while writing this..>_>????

Im clai...^_^♥

David said...

cLai, I'm glad you find something scary about the poetry. That for me, it was awesome because you felt the wave of feeling thrust into you. I was up to doing some retarded work when I wrote that. something euphoric landed on me when I wrote that shit without hesitation. Also: I'm flattered you're reading now my blog.

Good day folk.

Armored Lady said...

that's a good inspiration..i usually dont pay attention to my surroundings and make a topic out of it...

I'm flattered ur reading my blog too...
^o^kkkk

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.