Disclaimer: I warn you that this blog do not work to give you a fine rhetoric pieces of notes, and that, I have all the legal authorities to squander even the foulest grammars and spellings here. I don't really care what disgusting words I use as long they don't offend you much, otherwise my sentence completion will cease. If the words fuck, shit, stupid weren't invented, I wouldn't be here in the blogspot. They're used for the purpose of letting you shit on your pants from excitement and thrill. Never take them literally, or I'll have someone hit you in the face.
What could be more memorable celebrating a holiday with family and friends knowing that the purpose of it is allotting time for those especial ones and commemorating the reason why we have that especial event(Like labor day and Independence day). I sort of wonder why holidays are considered mostly a non-working event. Now, this thing did not escape my criticising habit. I must admit I am disturb about this holidays that really do not matter to me but then I keep following. Anyway, holidays are ways in which I can release the boredom from the monotonous school-to-house life. I am puzzled about the informality of how I perceive it.
Let me guess, you always long for a holiday. You often mark your calendars with the dates of a particular holiday and keep checking the marked part of your calendars each day to notify about it and to get you off the hook about what to do on that date. But for what are you celebrating that for?
Holidays nowadays has been used as scapegoat for those bastards to hang out with Satan and friends(Did I say Satan?). They use their twenty-four-hour break or more than in the insult of good things and doing nasty asinine works. I may be stupid to say, but I'm also doing it right everytime a holiday comes. I do nothing important but just an ugly lazy David mulling with the usual shenanigans on a long holiday vacation. Maybe I'm so much stupid to say this but can we also have a holiday with no purpose and a holiday that is not commemorated to a special event or someone so that wackos like me can do stupid shits and the usual shenanigans that take place over a long random holiday vacations.
With no farther adieu, I will, at any matter declare a holiday or a special day here in the blogspot coined 'National Shits Day.' Now, seem contented? Could someone deal with this and when will this holiday be commemorated? Now think when...
Maybe we could have it on the 26th of the second month of the year since it is my day. It doesn't seem to upset you anyway. Or give your second opinion.
The National Shits Day Celebration
I anticipated this post for the upcoming holiday this 25th day of November. Have a safe holiday to all.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.