Better should I be introducing my self now to my virtual friends out here. Before I unleash this written fury I would like you to bargain with me that everything I have to say here is highly confidential, and that, you have to believe and agree to whatever I voice-out here in this post. No questions ask. No hurt feelings. No insecurities. All for fun. *gasp for an air*
Graciously, I am thankful that I had this time to push myself introducing my own ass here in front of you. Though I don't have to do it for whoreness' sake, I still find it convenient to do so. And I will unceasingly do this passion if ever there is a need to.
I have been reluctant to give some informations to acquaintances when they mumble about my true identity. I feel guilty for that, because everything I tell them are lies. All they know is I'm a pure human warmblooded mammal. The truth here is, I am a god(I never mentioned this to anyone before). I am the last brother of the three great greek gods namely Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. Like them I also have my own throne, being the 'god of the new world'. I was called as such because only now I publicised myself to virtual buddies and become famous here through this blog.
![]() |
| The almighty Zeus the god of heaven and multiverse |
![]() |
| The fish smell Poseidon the god of the seas and seahorses |
![]() |
| The fucking Hades the god of the underworld and whores |
![]() |
| The very odd Denase the god of the new world |
You might not like my especial ability because I am so coveted and hell interested in all your compliments about me, be it in a any form that would catch my attention. I have a death note and in a short quarter of a second I can list those I want to punish because they slandered my holy fucking name. My especial weapon is my bare hand with a pen, with that I am indestructible and invincible. I am not the kind of 'down to earth' god, I don't care what the fuck happens to any of my subjects as long I get pleasure watching them succumb to death(thank you death note). The shenigames are my guardians and they are willing to cooperate with me in my attempt to world take-over.
My ninja army will help me in the world domination project but they still have to train hard and we have to find the right time to initiate the war against the incompetent army of the world. Definitely that time is not now.
The only difference I have from my brothers is, I got balls and they have none. My baby making machine is the real proof that I'm not gay, while my brothers are vain fucking girls inside.
![]() | |||
| |
This is a proof that my brothers are girlish, they duel for a man they meet awhile ago.
Going back to reality, before this insane things happen I extend to you my virtual hand(kindly extend your virtual hand) to make a virtual handshake. I am David Martin Asebias, and I'm 4th year college finishing my bachelor in nursing. I don't know why I was named as such but I'm proud bringing that name for my ass' sake. I'm 19 years young. Being a youngster I still want to do a lot of things(I won't mention them all here, it will take a whole day to recite them), and that I want to enjoy my life to its maximum. I have very low appetite on television shows. I don't give a shit if Marimar and Betty La Fea display their butts on screens. I don't trust totally the government. I don't anymore believe that democracy will increase our nationalistic beliefs. The technocratic society of leaders has gone wild and not anymore capable of bringing our country to progress. I am a semi-antisocialist type of creature, I'd rather watch hard core porno than mingle with crappy socialists. I am currently upholding my diminishing addiction to DOTA. I also like buying piracy related goods(clothing, foods, DVDs etc.) because that's what only my cheap ass can afford.
I made this blog because I love writing, in fact writing is my leisure activity. There are funny and incoherent stuffs here which you must never take seriously. I also write heavier things here which you also must not take seriously. If you must, I frankly urge you to follow all the milestones I must undertake where I boldly put it into account here. I am solely responsible to everything that's going on here in my little blog.
If it will not be so hard on your part, let me know what you think by commenting to my notes, I don't presume things. And for those who just love to whine up, burst out all your angers and hatreds by commenting to any of my blog posts. If still you're unsatisfied, you can add me on facebook to hook with me sometimes in the chatbox. If still you feel discontented, you can sneak with me in twitter with a maximum of 140 characters. That would be great, though. I will also be entertaining some guest post here sometimes to discuss about random shits, I think that's fairly unique.
I had an 'alcohol burn out' the past days, I can't make it to regulate the normal flow of my body functions. Life is simply about enjoying but you have to regulate whatever arse you are to undertake. It looks like I need to take regulation law subject.
One more tiny thing:
| This is how it looks like my world take-over |
P.S.
Thanks to all those who keep their eyes on my works, you are all awesome.






1 comment:
haha..ayos man ini toi...kip ur fuckin' heads up..
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.