10.01.2010

Stupidity Out Of Control(and DOTGAW)

I maybe thinking right this time that everyone is unaware of what has been happening to me since I last spit on my pants for nothing's sake. That now, I am not so coward to regale them to you. For the last time, I reiterate this effing incapacity because of loads of school works, home works and random shits that usually take place when the college final examination is about to come. There is no world war out yet but it seems my self is coerced and bombarded with things I have to catch up before the deadliest time comes. And I'm getting more ridiculed about this.

Reality check, I was reading one of the novels I bought a month ago when packs of text messages cornered my phone. I got boned knowing  they all directed to one single bastard problem about school academe. It all entails about schedules and submissions. For instance, I have to spend a little more time dealing with long bond papers of letters of request for a barangay captain or for a mayor waiting for an approval because the next day we will be conducting an investigatory research and the day after is the submission. Or for another instance, we scheduled a group study and review for about a little more hours for certain topics only to find out after the exam they did not come out. And that's I consider a rating of 10 shits.


For days I have been keeping my head up only not to get upset for the horrible things that's going on out here, but then I find a little bit discouraged when I came in contact with some friends who are senseless. I mean, don't get me wrong with this, I am just expressing the point about stupidity here. I am not talking about theories or whatever. Not even those bragging-out theory, shittiness theory, fuckfest theory, bigbang theory, or whatever theories that spice the world with useless craps. I'm emphasising on someone's ability to give incoherent reasons and questions that give way to incoherent definitive intuitions. They bust themselves with unreasonable reasons trying to patch things up. "Because my father did not give me my allowance, my girlfriend really sucks, my classmate pissed me, president Noynoy visited America, the Twin Tower collapsed, the terrorist initiated the bombing, the world is about to end on 2012, and bla bla bla!"

Nothing makes me ever want than be hit by a lightning bolt with 5 billion volts and instantly kill me rather than talk with this kind of people.


Another thing, have you not been bothered of people asking
why it burns when we poop?
why it burns when we fart?
why it burns when we pee?
why it burns when we sit?
why it burns when we run?

Lately, after having some research on the net and reading other blogs, I found the answer. It all encompasses into one single word; herpes.


While the rest are busy with some tremendous works in school making their brain cells frustrated, I decided to gather my nerves in preparation for a Defense Of The Girl-and-boy Ardor War(DOTGAW). It sounds weird, but please, allow me. here we go...

Girls first(boys you will have your turn, promise).

Have you noticed that when the boy asked for something from you they all end up with the word 'sex? When you asked for a favor and the  boy grants your wishes, inevitable things happen and you wind up copulating in a bed.  If your boyfriend says "You're hot and sexy, I want you to be with me." Don't be fooled by that because it totally means, "I'm gonna fuck you soon."  Girls, beware.

I'm a horny little super saiyan
You know very well you're one the most awesome things ever created in this planet and you deserve to be shaded with respects. Exactly you are one of the hilarious species that man can't live without and it surely counts. If you will to be respected, then show your civil manners and stop wiggling all the time. I suggest(someday you will thank me for this) guard more your dignity and reputation in as much as you guard your beauty. Or else, wankers will screw you. I warn you not, just don't shit on a wrong guy.


Boys, your turn now, as promised. Only for this time your grunts will be heard by everyone, don't miss this.

Maybe for some reasons you engulf in all gayness activities like watching movie 'And I love you so,' or go to a feminine shopping store and get familiar with sassy stuffs, or  avail perforated, gangrenous smell colognes. Or talk slanderous things about someone(usual things girls do) only to prolong the session with her. You do all these shits  not because you were dragged or you wanted to, but because you are a fucking awesome boyfriend. You deserve a plaque of appreciation for that. And for fuck's sake stop acting like a haploid maggot when your girl confronts you because you cheated her. You are such a big fat bonehead to no avail if you play safe and you probably will end up at ER.


But don't rush to give your girlfriend a wedding ring or a hug, or a cuddle if you find her flirting with another man. A piece of advice, if you don't want to know the real meaning of regret get your butt off from here as soon as she poop on you, she's most certainly a whore. Don't try to be a jackass by ignoring such whoreness. I have nothing against whore girlfriends or whatever, only that, they don't deserve you.

For no reason, I am not against the two, but considering my gonads are testicles, with this sort of gift, I'm definitely on the side of the boys. There is no possible twist of the story that could make me support the girls. Screw the girls!
 
Side  note:
Don't attempt to sound nonchalant if you are the culprit, the more you will be sued for that. Rather, admit it. Accountability is a good measure and apology is the best. Apologise! or else!

If the weather favors the odd, then I'll be grateful to come back next time and blog again. If this note is really agreeable, humor me with your comments. You might as well post this to anyone you want to share the love. You don't have to be greedy this time. Or if you totally dislike this, don't punish me by sending the nude photos of your grandmother.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.