Dearest Readers,
Today is November 10, 2010, in short 10.10.10. I don't know if this is a lucky day since everyone is approving that this is some kind of interesting funny day.
This evening I got a text a message from someone about that 10.10.10. day event. She was humbly asking for a sign of luck because that fucking media machine is telling everyone about the good thing this day. I sort of doubted this date as something interesting because it's just the number that made it different... right?
Was there a premonition or something foretellers would like to prove something very funny is about to happen this day? Let me know.
Or, if you mind, I will take a liter of muriatic acid to my body and if I survive, maybe then I'll be convince that this day is magnificent as the day when Moses and all the Hebrews and their donkeys crossed the red sea, slicing it to half. And, also that 2012 fever. I was at loss when I happened to watch that movie. Though it was in perfect literary sense, it was still a movie only idiots will believe. sorry idiots, you have no room here.
I consumed the day in the computer shop watching podcasts and other weird shits. Then I read a novel and when I got bored, I slept until evening. Was that something of extraordinary day? Hell NO.
The 101010 and 2012 media fiasco caught the attention of whiners around the world... it so happens I am one of them.
To that fucking media machine, don't joke us with your uninteresting broadcasts.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.