9.29.2010

Don't Miss With The Retards

In any case I might be odd to say that a wonderful story makes all the crackheads here in a boggling state of mind die out from laughing. But that's obnoxious and something very irrelevant, I guess. I mean, why give your readers shits when you can afford to let them choke to death from laughing because you handed a very well-mannered piece of write-ups. Appease me with your not-so-awesome note, you bitch!

This is a most awaited time. For sure, everyone is unaware of what the hell has been happening since the last agnostics died from being skinned-to-death. But I'm pretty much sure they die because of their refusal to believe in higher power which in very nature they envy those Intelligent and seemingly heroic normal people. They refuse to believe that they are of low class mudblood lunatic form of beings. That they are not even in the list of the marginalised societies in the ecosystem doomed to be destroyed. I am not bothered to know where they came from(from Mongolia maybe?) or where does there spirits go after dying. It does not interest me to find out the history of these ugly creatures until one time, until the lost souls of the agnostics penetrated our country and made their way to existence. And now, our nation is infested with such incurable disease. No wonder we have with us these idiots, fatheads, morons, imbeciles and much more. Now, I'm troubled of their existence.


The sexiness of their pictures is what pissed me. If you happen to meet one of them, would you mind to extend my warmest regards?

...

This one might be very exciting. Get yourselves ready for the evolution of stupid man into a more stupid monkey!

The infamous cheap science tries to please us with its inventive arts, that we came from apes, and that we will also go back from being apes? Is this similar to the bible theory that says: from dust we were made, and from dust we will return? I certainly wonder if you get any profit in fooling us. Go to hell!

Go cure cancer or aids or something relevant, freak!


That's all for now folks, I ran out of idea. Please me with your comments, or come out from house and sing 'kiss me baby one more time'. That would be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.