Hello world. I'm back to the virtual reality, the blogosphere. Everyone(I don't care if not all), please lend me your ears again. The days had not been so favorable with me and I'd become sick and ill-mannered about me garnering stupid works(cracking nuts) I wasn't suppose to do. No wonder I get bust all the time.
Ok. Let's face it, I've lost. 'Lost' in a sense that my cheekbones turned pale knowing I won't be blogging for a matter of days. The school has reprimanded the students to work on things that added loads about the demands of time. For that matter, means a little sacrifice from unwitnessing the blogosphere.
So far, I still managed to move my extremities and write something incoherent(as usual) this time so as to give a taste to the readers who drop by my blog.
'do I deserve something?' A weary question from a man who longs for a cheerleading squad.
...Please everyone cheer for me as you yield for my favor to do a tumbling stunt, and with a round of applause.
fuck it! I deserve it.
The addition of the media's bottomline news; the shit freaky hostage taker who received a multi award from different countries who thirst for a glance of terrorist attacks(as they say it), or for a bloody rundown event made the Philippines a sandwich of roaming unethical issues. Damn! So many random stupid things happen but not considerably worth to show to the world but just a reason for that fucking media machine to have something to air to the public. I ain't gonna follow you, it's not worth watching.
This might be my photo of the week, but I don't think of it as a punchline to amuse people. So I hesitate to tag it as such... This was the scenario during the hostage drama.

Heartpounding isn't it?
...
Ok. Let's face it, I've lost. 'Lost' in a sense that my cheekbones turned pale knowing I won't be blogging for a matter of days. The school has reprimanded the students to work on things that added loads about the demands of time. For that matter, means a little sacrifice from unwitnessing the blogosphere.
So far, I still managed to move my extremities and write something incoherent(as usual) this time so as to give a taste to the readers who drop by my blog.
'do I deserve something?' A weary question from a man who longs for a cheerleading squad.
...Please everyone cheer for me as you yield for my favor to do a tumbling stunt, and with a round of applause.
fuck it! I deserve it.
The addition of the media's bottomline news; the shit freaky hostage taker who received a multi award from different countries who thirst for a glance of terrorist attacks(as they say it), or for a bloody rundown event made the Philippines a sandwich of roaming unethical issues. Damn! So many random stupid things happen but not considerably worth to show to the world but just a reason for that fucking media machine to have something to air to the public. I ain't gonna follow you, it's not worth watching.
This might be my photo of the week, but I don't think of it as a punchline to amuse people. So I hesitate to tag it as such... This was the scenario during the hostage drama.

Heartpounding isn't it?
...
I figured out what was on their minds that time...

So that was the idea that popped out from my mind as I carefully deliberate the photo.
...
...
Hypothetically speaking, I've been brainwashed of what to post since I entertained bystanders to loiter on my blog. Now, I'm still having this feeling of dissatisfaction because I can't find any topic worth to write on. Still I'm undecided what kind of note should I purge to gunk onto you that will surely capture your taste(freak! I ain't serious about this).
So much for that, allow me to busy you with this kind of crap for the moment. This maybe a hell lot of seriousness. But don't worry, I won't make you cry.
...
So before time runs to execution, let me narrate to you about my thoughts that cradled in my brain during the days of this week.
first. I had my hair trimmed. Second. My hair was trimmed by a moronic idiot who seem to not know what he was cutting. I was in shocked state when I learned my hair turned into a serious endangered asset.
this was before my crappy haircut....
...Now, I have this...
At any rate, don't blame me for this whoreness I'm facing right now. This was made by an ignorant,
dumbass
shitty
monstrous
ill-mannered
fuck-addict
bullshit
cameldung
pterodactyl
bloodsucking
retard haircutter.
At first, I preferred not to argue with him because all I know was he was doing the best haircut in the world. But I turned out to be like in the picture. Now, I'm troubled how the hell am I going to face my friends who often laugh at me everytime I look like a clown master. I got discouraged and intimidated because of what just happened to me. I almost melted in embarrassment in front of the people who were rambling about my new shitty hairstyle. Let me tell you this; I am not a good ass-kicker but I can kick some(I like more the black ass). Especially those who ruin my ethereal image(especially that bastard haircutter).
At this time, I look like a cracked nut...
The next thing that I would like to impart to you is about my schooling fluency. So far, I am having a good time going to school. Though certain 'late-coming' instances is inevitable, I still managed to hook up for my losses. I'm a bit more active these times. And, I'm even planning to host for a Senior's ball because I'm having fun schooling again(In my dreams!).
I guess we all have our moment of self-realisations. That's it! The moment came for me to think of my future having a good life because I attended well my college schooling. This might be the best for me to do now, to live a life of being a student. I may fall sometimes in terms of scores in exams but I assure you I won't neglect my downfalls. I'm always reminded not to lose myself.
If I feel uninspired from time to time, it is due to the higher alcohol level in my body than the usual.
Have you ever had your most embarrassing haircut moment? Or what shitty realisations that roll up in your brain this time? What's your say on this? Let the public know...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.