As promised, I am pretty much overwhelmed to impregnate you with informations that the current society is upholding much more of the contemporary vogue that the social networking is much concerned. I kind of go into enthusiastic program of active prognostication when I accidentally find things that are of self-announcing whoreness. You might want to be clarified from this. I am actually referring to the facebook thing. I mean, that phenomenal networking site has had a detrimental effects on the users. Or maybe, the site was used for a free-whoring way of social interactions by shits who are so preoccupied about there damns selves.
I was in the school library a couple days ago reading one of the RD mag(year-end edition) when I caught site of an article which tackles about random shits, definitely about facebook. I glanced at it for awhile and afterward read the whole article because I was a bit curious what was it all about. After reading, I was enlightened with some sort of real shits that's going on this time(bust me right then if you don't like to read this). I found it was awesome to blog about the whole idea being the readers and I are facebook consumers. And, in warm manner, I accidentally waved my hand subconsciously knowing it was a chunk of interest.*sniff*
To begin with, let may have a jot introduction of the progression of the said site. It was created on February 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, a Harvard student who at this time was proclaimed by the Forbes magazine as the world's youngest self-made billionaire. The site created is now one of the most visited site ever created in the breadth of human existence and is attracting more visitors as much as time is concern to extend. Probably, it will be a long run to take before a new site could take the place of it.
To begin with, let may have a jot introduction of the progression of the said site. It was created on February 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, a Harvard student who at this time was proclaimed by the Forbes magazine as the world's youngest self-made billionaire. The site created is now one of the most visited site ever created in the breadth of human existence and is attracting more visitors as much as time is concern to extend. Probably, it will be a long run to take before a new site could take the place of it.The gigantic man-made networking marvel has made its way to famosity without even proliferating to the people's real mindset. It has become a social icon branching anywhere else and spidering all over the web, which at this time is as famous as Obama and Oprah. I think the common users are blinded by this reality(just a thought). They keep facebooking all the time not knowing what the fuck is happening. Anyway, who cares about the website, as long that they self-portray their seemingly gorgeous and glamorous images and hilarious updates. Nobody cares about the idea that they are already famewhoring themselves.
The site, as it attracted popinjays to self-whoreness also attracted people who are inclined to study the behaviors of shits regarding to the use of facebook. A study was conducted by a team of reasearchers from the University of Georgia lead by Keith Campbell who in the later part of their research concluded by saying, "Narcissists are using the Facebook the same way they use their other relationships: for self-promotion, with an emphasis on the quantity over quality." In addition, he agreed and promoted that users who in their pages filled with photos, updates and the users' latest endeavors are expose narcissists. Narcissism in psychoanalysis definition is defined as: arrest at or regression to the first stage of libidinal development, in which the self is an object of erotic pleasure. The other definition of the word entails self-love, self-interest in one's own appearance. The definition lead me to think that a common narcissist is 'excessively egostistic.'
Going on, the researchers asked untrained observers to look at the pages of 130 facebook users. And you know what they find out? The pages who had glamorous self-portraits, long list of friends, and self-promoting 'wall' comments all indicated an unhealthy level of vanity.
Get the site here if you want to read the whole story(I surf the internet to confirm if the issue was not fanciful).
The famous site has become the playground of over 100 000 million subscribers and users who fairly hope that their lives would get better with facebook and bla bla bla. It clearly shows an alarming rate. Be careful with what you think, you might end up like this:
instead of this:
I highlighted this post in my blog to remind everyone of the adversities this shit may bring to us. Don't wiggle if your camera happens to spot you like a bitch, it won't do any good to you. Just do a well-mannered yet practical response when you feel the urge to socialise with retards in the net. Don't get yourselves too involve from this fucking whoredom way of socialisation. ...I'm just saying.


2 comments:
wow. FAMEWHORING: i like that word. :D
LMAO! There are more words to describe those shits who continuously suck their own blood for nothing.
regards me to them. May they rest in peace!
http://arandomshit.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.