Dearest readers,
I'm so happy I got the chance again to inlist my desperate blogging incontinence. I feel sorry for blogging late. Let me entertain you with kind words again this time. But don't get jiggy on me if I stomp you with shitty, incoherent, irrelevant, and idiotic informations. I deserve to die. Please kill me instantly after you're done with this. Don't hesitate.
What? Denase is going to die?
Is he?...
Really?...
holy cow! we're not done yet!
*Ellipsis*
*I pause for awhile to commemorate in advance and show my profundity condolence to my dead body after reading this.*
So much for the insensible assholeness there. Let me penetrate you with my silly engagement to the happenings this week that wrapped me up to a dead brain instances.
I'll jump right now to the important point, though...
It is perpetuating when you find yourself doing hazy things because of an unexpected event that turned your day into more perplexed and puzzling run down of event. I guess you would want to know about what happened to me then(Pardon me for the elicit involvement of other individuals).
That event happened during our duty in NICU at Leyte Provincial Hospital(LPH) when a laboring mother between the age of 20 to 30 had her delivery in the labor room.To be particular, she did it in the labor bed. The delivery of the babies must be done in the Delivery room and properly assisted by a doctor and with the nurse on duty. But the case this time was variant. The mother who delivered her baby in the labor room was at any instant obsolete and maybe a sign that the medical practitioners(not to mention specifically) who were on duty that time were a bit negligible and were used to that of a monotonous hectic duties where agonishing mothers from everywhere come for an emergency. Least priority was given to the mother, maybe. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Some student nurses did the labor watch but were incapacitate of the mother's burden. Also, the mother who was absolutely in pain did little to convince the shits that she was about to give birth. And for that matter, she blew a shit in wrong place and conciderably in a wrong time. Bad for me I was there. So I used my little unused energy to help the patient vacate the room and transfer to Delivery room for the removal of placenta.
I am clumsy and a bit hesitant to share this thought because it publicise the shit things that are happening in hospitals. I mean, It feels less comfortable to argue with stupid people about this. It makes me wreak at all times. But the better thing is, it pivoted the people's veracious viewpoint about the things that are happening in hospital areas(most likely the NICU). And, otherwise if I did not share this, I would have nothing to blog.
I deviate...
What's with the Islam people that they implore for a holiday at the end of their ramadan movement? Have they been in a larger scale that the Filipino Catholics follow their cultural norms and traditions? I don't think I'm one with them.
The holiday impracticality resulted to this:
I retorted by saying, "Are they idiots?"
Shut the fuck up!
Again, I deviate...
I don't know if you(all the Filipinos) will be proud to see a photo from which I downloaded awhile ago. It took me by surprise when I got a first glance of it because it was a photo of something very unusual. The photo deflected chocolate bundles where you can see at the anterior part of the wrappers are the labels which say, 'Filipinos.'
Holy mother of shit! This is famewhoring. What is wrong with us Filipinos that we were categorised as low form of material belongings? This is another unethical racial discrimination to the Filipino society(No one wants to hear this). We're damn tired of this disintegration. This is considered a black propaganda, an attempt to block our race from ranting our ideas of freedom and nationalism.
What in fuck's name is the real meaning of being a Filipino?
The chocolate was included in the 20 Worst Names For Junk Foods where they listed the worst junkfoods of all time. Click it here if you want to see your citizenship being deformed to one of a hell humiliation and a emerging fuck-infestation.
This thing degraded the race to famosity. Only because of that inferiorly stupid-made chocolate.Fuck it!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.