This idea just hopped to my mind as I do my daily ritual(sitting on the bowl). I don't know how to start this whole vague stuff, but let me guess, you will have fun as you go on reading this shitful work of mine.
Maybe you might wonder what race I'm referring to in my title. In fact, the race is dominantly coexisting with us now, but you might actually don't get notice about them. You see them anywhere you want to go, you freely interact with them. And, man believe me, they're everywhere in this world. They even interact with us in our struggle fighting for freedom from this enthralling slavery, the global warming.
I don't even understand why they exist. It said in the bible that god only created one race to govern the earth and the living creatures capable of reproducing. But how can be this so called 'New Race' coexist with the human race? It made me think for awhile. Has there been a secret that god, 'till this time, hesitated to undress? A fanciful question retained in my birdbrain as I struggle to come to terms with my consciousness.
Lately, in my shitful art of of contemplation and recollection, I finally find the answer. I finally discovered the secrets that lies from this so called the 'New Race.'
They actually belong to human race. What keeps them distinguished from the real humans is there physical features. To be frank, I don't actually know what curse fell on them that they evolved into something metamorphic. No scientific studies could possibly prove why they evolved into such thing inacceptable to the eyes of the human beings. Other says, they're the true ancestors of the humans. Holy crap! Why those creatures exist this time when the theory states that they are our own ancestors? They must have evolved by this time. Somewhat mysterious, I reckon.
I often wonder what the new generation of the monkey-eating-eagles has been doing these times. Why don't those hawks take any necessary actions to eradicate those creatures who try to steal our territory?
And in my own ridiculous conclusion, I theorised that this kind of creatures must have something wrong in their genetic make up. There are only 44 chromosomes in a normal human, and they're homologous. But these creatures may have something more than 44. And when the result was viewed from my macroscopic binocular, It seems they have hundreds of thousands, and millions of chromosomes in their genetic make up. lol!
Folks call them 'monkeys,' or 'walking-men-with-tail.' But whoever they are, they must be subjected to vanishment from this fuck-forsaken-land.
And, hey, what do you suggest must be done to these beastly looking creatures? Need your opinions.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.