8.23.2010

A Blogger's Note

Hi, I'm back. I'm here to tell you a mere chronicle of my life. I've been lazy updating things when it comes to blogging this past few days. Now, it feels incredibly great having this time mono y mono with blog facing me on screen again.

By the way, what does 'blog' means?
For a long time I kept the updates of notes to my blog, never once in a second I asked what the meaning of blog is. Ever since I start blogging, I never knew the purpose why I have to post notes on this archival sphere. So, this will be my(supposedly) topic to this post- why I have to blog.

Anyway, have a sit and take time to listen to what my mind has to say.

First, let's take a look to what the Wikipedia has to tell about the meaning of 'blog'. i just browse the meaning from the internet awhile ago.

A blog (a blend of the term "web log") is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.

Now, everyone must have understood the meaning from the wikinet. And, I too understood the meaning of blog, objectively.

'Bloggish'. what then is the meaning of this? ok. Let me define my own understanding of this word(since I can't find the meaning of this in the internet). Bloggish is any word or words used by a writer to give emphasis to what he is trying to point out inconsiderate of the grammar and spelling, but make sense. Example: shit-ish, fuck-ish, idiot- ish

At first, I dislike using bloggish words because of its awkward appearance in a sentence. But I learned to appreciate the beauty of it when I started reading other blog accounts.

My notes are sometimes full of incoherency and inconsistency. But I can't do nothing, it's what my instinct tells me to do. Full of meaningless words, lines, phrases, and ideas. the comprehension often, if not, arrives into word salad.

Bla! it's really flattering that in my own little way of sharing this blog stuff the minds who read it are somewhat becoming spellbinded to my ideas. The humor I'm tying to imprint in the readers' minds is seductively flourishing. I find this treasure(my blog) envelope my craving for letting the world know what my mind has something to brag about. It's freakin' funny that in my own little way of relaying message through blog, hundreds of thousands of ears would apparently hear it. in an instance.




I would like to take this time in thanking those brilliant minds for creating Internet and linking it to the world of bloggers. They've taken the initiative in providing the wackos something pleasurable to spend sometime of their lives. We now live in a macrocosmic enterprise that saves the outrage monopoly from dismantlement. The blogosphere is a wide range of coverage that link all the multiverse into one common thing. Ideas.

Awesomeness.

For awhile, after tete-a-tete with myself(a moment of thought), I saw a satirical part of me, which currently the disease of my saneness. And now, I'm not surprised why I've got loads of curiosities.

One of my curiosities made me realise the sprout of my life onto this world was the greatest absurdity I ever made. In awe, I accidentally find this blog to be some kind of antidepressant and a helpful tool in overcoming sarcasm.

I for one don't expect my writings to be rhetorical, poetic, and melancholic. To be honest, my blog, if not at all, the worst blog I ever read. But in any ways and means, I'll try to uplift myself with pride of the best and the worst of my works, thus making me a DENASElicious being. And with all humility, I would love to let y'all visit and leave comments to my blog.

Let's call it a day. Don't forget my friendly advise. Stay close to your friends. Stop frowning. Watch you steps, shits are everywhere. Also don't forget to look behind, someone might plot on you. Keep in touch with my blog(and to my my twitter as well, click here). Tighten your belts, the day is a long story to toil. And don't forget that the world is dealing with you, so stay cool.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.