8.18.2010

In Review: My Stupidities And The School's Freakologies

This note just made my day. I'm uncertain of what will you feel if you read this another vagueness lines of mine. But I would like only to share my epic experience this morning.

At first, you won't believe what happened. but as you go on leafing through the paragraphs, you will feel this is extremely insinuating to finish reading this whole stuff.

The event this morning wasn't extraordinary, just a specification of my stupidity.

I've got this nasty cramming when I find myself waking up late just because I have to go to school. And this morning wasn't a excuse.

I woke up at about 7 am and my class was to start at 7:30 (the travel from where I live to school would cost more than an hour). Obviously, it would be quiet late to arrive to school. My body trembled knowing I have to hurry despite the cold weather that trolled me to be slothful quiet sometime. But alas, I managed to move even an iota to have a zeal of rising and determination to attend the morning session.

I immediately prepared everything for school engulfed with the notion of avoiding absences this time.

Okay, let's go to the meat of the story.

I was already riding to school when I remembered I forgot to unplug the iron before I left the house. But I know in my instincts I unplugged everything before I left. Is this the effect of paranoia? I just wanted to make things okay and fine, so I hurled myself going back home to check if everything was okay. And you know what I found out? The house, when I arrived, everything was alright, nothing seems to be a problem. I again fall to the trap of my stupidity. Am I too freak or just getting paranoid?

The time when I hurried for school only not to get late was subsided by my stupidity. I'm really screwed this time.

After that event, I barely managed to feel satisfaction for awhile. Again, the road to our school was terrible(spending my precious time to waste because of long travel). Upon arriving, I thought I would feel the relief from the nausea of what just happened a while ago. But I was wrong, the situation just got worst. I deceivingly wonder why my school is located 3 billion miles away from where I stand now. I just can't accept this shit why it was build in an atmosphere worst than the south pole, where even the primitive virus would have a hard time surviving the extreme weather. We're in a red zone, at any time the savage beasts can attack us. And if a ferocious amihan wind swept the vicinity, surely everything go to vanish.


The temperature is also a major obstacle of the institution. The weather is always either of the extremes. When it's hot, the temperature looks like that of a desert. We the students are like penguins in an arid desert. holy cow! it's so hot in there, especially when you start walking towards the classrooms. Even the lost souls would rather stay in the purgatory than to loiter in a hell-like classroom.



The school receives unbashed of complains why it was located in a civilization that of the old times where the discovery of fire and wheels for a survival was then too important. And when you walk from the entrance to the main building you've already lost whole of your fats and you start to bathe from sweats(now you look like fresh fish). Though it has covered walks, it does not really block the sunlight from coming through. Plus, a pergola that was irrationally built. Anyone who passes there would wonder what kind of idiots made those shits.

This made me think: Are the sisters who own the school real sisters? Why could they afford to impost such burdens on their students? Throw me all the disgusts!



my perception before





my perception now


I don't want to become judgmental, I only want to let those bad asses responsible for this retard works hear our cries. Let their conscience taunt them(peace man).

I wanted to let this voice be heard by everyone in as much as I wanted to, but the voice is too little to be recognise as an essential part of anyone's concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.