I love white because
it shows simplicity and beauty. It mirrors greatness and normality. I want white stuffs be my most priorities. The part that it shows a clear visual presentation help me distinguish the opposite color, the black. My color blindness is exactly one of the reason why I learned to appreciate plain colors. My disability lured me to acknowledge this essence of vagueness. Seeing those lost strains being corrected by a sign of peace and purity makes a just proportionality. I like wearing white clothes, it balances my fair complexity. I like having white accessories for the purpose of showing a unique difference from the rest, being black as the most often used color.
For me, there are only two colors I recognise- white and black! black for me has no difference in terms of meaning compared to white. Black is also beauty, absolute beauty. But there is resistance between the two of them. They can't be merge or be united as one. They are the complete opposite of each. One must only be chosen among the two. They can never cross a river at the same time
it shows simplicity and beauty. It mirrors greatness and normality. I want white stuffs be my most priorities. The part that it shows a clear visual presentation help me distinguish the opposite color, the black. My color blindness is exactly one of the reason why I learned to appreciate plain colors. My disability lured me to acknowledge this essence of vagueness. Seeing those lost strains being corrected by a sign of peace and purity makes a just proportionality. I like wearing white clothes, it balances my fair complexity. I like having white accessories for the purpose of showing a unique difference from the rest, being black as the most often used color.For me, there are only two colors I recognise- white and black! black for me has no difference in terms of meaning compared to white. Black is also beauty, absolute beauty. But there is resistance between the two of them. They can't be merge or be united as one. They are the complete opposite of each. One must only be chosen among the two. They can never cross a river at the same time
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.